Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fun in the Snow

Happy Thursday!

How is your week going? Hopefully very well! It's been getting chillier and chillier here so we've been inside most days. Good crafting weather although I've been so busy I haven't had too much time for that. Hoping to get some time this weekend though.


I do have a new card to share today using the new Meljen's Designs Snow Kitty rubber stamp available now at Whimsy Stamps. You can purchase this stamp and our other rubber stamps at 25% off this week only as part of our month long anniversary celebration!

I've been very inspired this week by my new Bo Bunny papers that arrived last week. I just love the pretty colors and patterns on these and they are perfect for holiday cards too. I've colored my Snow Kitty image with Copics and then added some Stickle accents. I've stitched my paper edges on the sewing machine and then embellished with pearls, ribbon, flowers, and a sentiment from Whimsy Stamps.

This card also fits the challenges at:
A Spoonful Of Sugar - lots of embellishments
Creative Card Crew  - punches
Everybody-Art-Challenge - non traditional Christmas
Incy Wincy Designs - anything goes
Wild Orchid  - Christmas
Craft Your Passion - anything goes

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you have a great rest of the day. See you back here tomorrow for new JM and SS challenge cards. 

15 comments:

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Denise,
what a lovely card.
totally inspiring. i have to make a non traditional christmas card too soon :-)
love the papers too... have not been in a long time at the store to shop for 12x12.. think i have to go
hugs
claudia

Lori said...

Wow Denise, I love your colours and your stitching is fantastic!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Gorgeous Denise!! I just love your coloring, the sweet image and the gorgeous stitching and soft colors. Stunning!
hugs,
Chris

Jenny said...

Eine tolle Karte. Gefällt mir wirklich gut.

*Vicki* said...

Denise, this is just darling!! I love the sketch and your stitching looks wonderful!! Such a cute image!! ;) HUGS

Riet said...

So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Dawn said...

How sweet is this card? I love that image and the colors you used. Excellent coloring sweetie.
Thank you for joining us this week at
Craft Your Passion Challenges
Hope you join us each week.

Crystal said...

AWWWW Denise I JUST LOVE LOVE THIS!!!These colors are just soooo wonderful and that image soooo SWEET!!! Beautiful work sweetie!

debby4000 said...

Oh Denise, wonderful cute card and beautiful colours.
luv
Debby

dragonllew said...

What a gorgeous card I love the colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy.
Jenny x

Toneloni * Tonje said...

Beautiful card! The image is so cute and the soft colours

Thanks for playing with the Sugar Ladies this week.

Hugs
Tonje

Karyn said...

Absolutely stunning! A true work of art! I love all the attention to detail from the colouring of the image to the stitching round the edges. Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion. x x

ona_i_ja said...

Denise, your card is tunning. I love your colours.
Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew this time. Good Luck.
Hugs
Agnieszka

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

beautiful christmas card !! thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs tina46
eac-team

Lauretta See said...

Sorry for being late on commenting here... but with so many entries and all.. i am late. But i still wanted to say.. your card is great and thank you for playing with us in our challenge at CRAFT YOUR PASSION :) i love that stamp.. i just got mine by the mail yesterday ;) hugs x