Tuesday, January 8, 2008

SCS Tuesday Color Combo Challenge

So, today I decided to try a Splitcoast Challenge, my first ever! I just thought I'd share it with you, what do you think? It was a fun challenge and I think I'll be doing more.
Today's challenge, Wild Bananas, was to make a card using Wild Wasabi, Barely Banana, and Blue Bayou. Check out the other cards posted by SCS members. There are some beautiful creations by very talented stampers!
My card is 4x4 and I used the spotlight technique on the main image. I added some paper piercing, paper accents, eyelets and ribbon to complete this card. The stamps set are Embrace Life and All Holidays.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love these colours. So subtle but very effective. Lol x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous job with the challenge!! :)