Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Whimsy Sneak Peek

Hi All!

Hope you're having a good week so far. It's much warmer here, which has been nice. Yesterday we even had a chance to play outside in the fresh snow, the kids loved that. Plus, the fresh air did us all some good.

I haven't been stamping lately, haven't been feeling the mojo so to speak. But while blog hopping and web surfing today, I came across a sketch on PCP. It's a pretty simple sketch and I've been wanting to stamp, so I decided to give it a try in hopes that the mojo would find me. Here's the sketch....

I just bought some new Basic Grey papers for Valentine's projects so I knew I wanted to use those. I made the card without the image and was stumped. I don't have many Valentine stamps so I've decided to give you all a sneak peek at a new Whimsy Animals Collection stamp! Now, I don't have this one in hand yet, it will be released on Feb. 1st, so I had to print this one on the computer. This is the actual size the new stamp will be. We're calling them our Whimsy Love You Mice!

I waited for the ink to dry and then colored them with Copic Sketch Markers, added some glitter glue to the letters and mounted on some Pink Pirouette cardstock. The image piece is adhered to the card with foam tape. The embellishments are satin ribbon, a heart shaped clip, and pink button.

If you like these little guys and would like to pre-order this stamp, I will be accepting pre-orders beginning today through Friday, January 30th. The cost will be $7.00 plus shipping. I should have these in hand by Feb. 1st and will ship as soon as I receive them. If you're interested or have questions about this pre-order, please email me at whimsystamps@gmail.com.

Have a great Tuesday! Thanks for popping on by, happy stamping! :)

15 comments:

Maria Matter said...

OMGosh, Denise, absolutely adorable! Love those little mice, look at those ears........perfect! (again!)
Blessings, Maria

Unknown said...

Very cute! I hope you get your mo jo back:)

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Hahahahah they are hilarious ;) You should send it in for the Cute card thursday challenge;)

hugs Ria

Emily said...

Denise, this is too cute! That stamp is adorable! Love the huge ears! Love the DP you used! TFS!

Rach said...

awwww, Denise these are so so so cute!!!!
i am so going to have to get these sweeties, will have to wait till hubby gets his pay first!!!
those papers are so cute and work perfectly with the mice. Hugs rachxx

Erin... said...

So cute and fun! you coloring is fantastic!!!! These little guys are soooooo adorable. love the papers too!

cats whiskers said...

Wahoooooo!!! these are great going to have to have these they are hilarious. Thanks so much for your fabulous service hun my stamps arrived yesteray am going to have to find some time to ink them up now. Big Hugs
Jacqui x

Lynn said...

Those mice are too cute...love those floppy ears! That paper is super cute as well! Thanks for the sneak peek!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! How adorable!! I really love that image!! ;) Thanks for the "peek"!!

Tracey said...

Fab card, that image is soo funny :o)

Hugs
Traceyx

Deb said...

such a pretty card and those mice are adorable, your colouring is fabulous and I love the sparkle fo the glitter. Fabulous Valentines Paper too, must look out for those ones!

Bev said...

Oooh this is just the cutest image Denise, love those mice!!! Another gorgeous card hunny - love it!

hugs Bev x

Jo said...

This is gorgeous Denise! Love the stamp and how you've coloured it and all the little touches!

melody said...

those mice are the cutest eva ~ love those big ears! fabulous card chickie

Rina said...

what a cutie, not to mention the ears =)