Monday, January 11, 2010

Let it Snow

Hi All!

This is going to be a very quick post as it's late and I was suppose to have this posted this morning. It's been one of those Monday's here! Hope you had a good day!

Today, we posted out first weekly challenge over on our Whimsy Stamps group on SNR's Card Universe. The theme for the challenge this week is "Let it Snow" - to use faux snow or snow images in your creations. You can combine our challenge with others, but you must enter this challenge in our SNR group. There is a $10 Whimsy Gift Certificate up for grabs for one lucky participant in this week's challenge!

I've created two cards, one using N'ice Friends from the Crissy Armstrong Collection and the other using Whimsy Winter Raccoons from the Animals Collection.

I colored up my images with Copic markers and then added some snowy details with different glitters. Both cards were embellished with felt snowflakes, ribbon, and sticky pearls.

I hope you'll join in our challenge and share your snowy creations with us this week! Happy Stamping! :)

8 comments:

Crystal said...

Denise LOVE your snowy creations...Both images and cc are fantastic!!!!!

Deb said...

beautiful cards Denise, I love both those images, my favourites from Christmas! The sparkles show up perfectly on your cards and look amazing! hugs Debx

Stampin Mindy said...

Denise, theses are darling. I love the papers and your images. Beautiful coloring. Great details too. Hugs

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Denise-Lynn,i love your images .
So gorgeous papers and colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Cheryl said...

Denise these are so very cute. I really like the tree one and that cute design

raindropecho said...

These are both so sweet! Wish we had snow in Southern California :(

Crissy Armstrong said...

I love these Denise! You brought the racoons to life with your colouring and the glittery snow looks awesome.
I love the blue panel on N'ice Friends and the huge snowflake. Plus the perfect background dp.
You're so talented!

Семицветик \\ Светлана said...

beautiful!I very like a snow man