Thursday, July 15, 2010

One for Christmas

Hi All!

Well it's Thursday and that means another guest design spot over at Cute Card Thursday. It's been so much fun taking part in these challenges and being featured as a guest. I'd like to thank Deb and Caz again for having me! This week the challenge theme is Christmas! And it just so happens that Crissy Armstrong released new holiday themed digital stamps at Whimsy Stamps this month!

I've used this darling image called Trimming the Tree...

I'm not 100% happy with this card I must admit. I think it was rather hard to get in the holiday spirit when it was 90 degrees and humid when I was creating this card. And I need me some new holiday papers I think too! The image was fun to color and I've added some Stickle glitter accents too. The papers are from a stack I got from Erin, I think they are My Minds Eye, but not 100% sure on that. I've stitched the edges on the sewing machine and then embellished with ribbon, sticky gems, and snowflakes.

This card also fits the challenges at:
Everybody Art Challenge - holidays
Winter Wonderland - Twas the Night Before Christmas

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I have to apologize for my lack of blog hopping lately. Things have been so busy lately I haven't had much time for visiting my friends. I'm thinking of you all and hoping you are enjoying your summer. And I'm so grateful to those who have been stopping by and leaving some love. Hugs to you!

Happy Stamping,

9 comments:

Tracey said...

This is such an adorable image and I just love your card Denise!!

Danielle said...

Love your card Denise! Gorgeous snowflake with the super cute image! Thanks for joining in at Winter Wonderland this week!
Hugs, Danielle

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh, so cute. TFS.

downrightcrafty said...

oh love that snowflake effect and the stitching around the image and main frame of the card, just adorable. Thank you for joining us this week at Winter Wonderland hope to see you tomorrow for the next challenge fun
Hugs Kate xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Denise-Lynn.

Hugs Riet.xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a cutie Denise.
luv
Debby

Cheryl said...

Oh my this is cute!

Anonymous said...

Just Gorgeous! I love all of the sparkle!
Hugs,
Pam

Unknown said...

So Denise, I love this Christmas Digi Beautiful Card. Hugs Jo xxxx