Monday, March 24, 2008

An Award

Happy Monday Morning,

I received this award from my good friend and very talented crafter Jo, over on Only Joking. It is the Arte Y Pico (Art & More) Award and is given to bloggers who share their art and creativity making their contribution to the blogging world. Thanks for this Jo! What an honor! I love sharing my creativity and I hope that it helps to inspire others to create.

The rules!
1. You have to pick five blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and the link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4. Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5. To show these rules.

Now it's my turn to pass on this fabulous award! I visit many wonderful blogs each day so choosing only 5 is going to be difficult. The 5 that come to mind are Alex, Catherine, Samantha, Tina, and Erin. These girls have beautiful creations and their blogs are fun to read. They are also always supportive and super nice when they visit my blog.

1 comment:

Alex said...

How totally RUDE of me not to acknowledge this - I don't know how I missed it In any case, I have corrected the post to list you as well! Thanks so much sweetie - you make my day everyday!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex