Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Easter Wishes Sketch

Happy Tuesday!

Hope you're having a good day. This post is a little later than normal as the morning got away from me, but things are quieting down now. I had some time to stamp and that's always nice!

I made a card for the sketch challenge over at PaperTake Weekly and combined it with the Easter challenge over at A Spoon Full of Sugar. And this is the result...

The image is Whimsy Bunny and Snowman, minus the snowman. I colored him with Copics and then created the scenery with some doodles of grass as well as flowers from the Loads of Love stamp set by SU!. The papers are new SAB designer prints, love these! The sentiment is from the Loads of Love Accessories set. The flowers are paper ones I received from Jo with SU! Button Latte centers.

Thanks for hopping on by today! :) Hope you enjoy the rest of your day. Happy Stamping!! :)

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable Denise, fab image. hugs rachxx

Riet said...

wowww Denise,what a beautful card,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

Lauren said...

This is so spring! Great job!

Erin... said...

So cute!! Love the loads of love flowers very clever! fun use of the punch too!!! SO springy!!!

Dawn said...

This is just wonderful Denise - so fresh looking!

Emily said...

Denise, this is so CUTE! I love the scene you created! Your grass looks great! Love the flowers too! Great coloring!

Anonymous said...

SO cute!

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Lovely card, Denise!

Alex said...

Soooo sooooo cute Denise - I love that bunny and realized today that I did NOT order that one..sniff, better get my next order in!! Rumor has it you have a new release coming out.....can't wait to see!! LOVE your card, and the coloring is amazing girl! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Mephisto said...

Hi,
thats a wonderful Card.

Domi

maddy hill said...

heheee he is a cutie ! love the card Denise !

cats whiskers said...

You have used my fav image again here I love this card dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card denise what a great way to use this cute bunny,Thanks for joining in with a spoon full of sugar this week, Hugs Debbie x

Deb said...

Fabulous card Denise, I love the little garden scene you created around the sweet bunny. I must try using him on his own, just love the cute expression on his face!
Hope you have a great day, hugs Debx

Michele Roos said...

Awwwww such an adorable card Denise. Love the image and the perfect colouring. Michele x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous cute card and I love those papers too.
luv
Debby

Lynn said...

So cute! Love how you created the background for the bunny rabbit.

Beth aka BR-T said...

I love the bunny in this image not to mention everythng else!

Bev said...

Brilliant! Love that image and the delish papers hun x

Anonymous said...

This is so so sweet Denise!! I love that darling bunny!! :) You did such a fab take on the sketch my friend!!

Mrs Mayne said...

Aww Denise - that is sweet! Love the bunny (minus snowman lol!) Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x