Tuesday, December 28, 2010

One for Fun

Please scroll down or click HERE to enter my Thank You blog candy - Open until December 30th!

Good Morning All!

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend! We had a lovely Christmas and Santa spoiled us good! And yesterday we were snowed in with a blizzard so everything is white and pretty! Now getting back into the normal routine, well that is taking some time! lol

I did do some crafting yesterday, it felt good to get crafty. My resolution this year will be to take a few minutes each day and do something for me - hopefully crafting. We'll see if I can stick to that! What are your resolutions this year?


Elisabeth Bell is holding a GDT call for her digital stamp line and I love her stamps, so I thought I would make a card and give it a shot. It's been a long time since I've tried out for a design call, but I want to get motivated in the New Year to do more with my crafting so I thought this was a good way to start!Plus it was fun just to create a card for fun.

This is my card using the digital image "Ginnie, Gliding with Butterflies" isn't she sweet! I was in the mood for a non-Christmas card and a chance to use some new Bo Bunny papers. The papers have been stitched on the sewing machine and then I used the sketch from the Digi Bells DT call. There were two options for the sketch and I think this one fit the image better. I've printed the image on Neenah paper and then colored with Copics. The card has been embellished with sticky gems, ribbon, and flowers with some gem stamens.

This card also fits some challenges:
My Time to Craft: Brand New (this digi is new)
Die Cut Dreams: Girlie
Allsorts: Anything Goes

Thanks so much for dropping by today. I hope you have a great Tuesday!

13 comments:

Marley said...

Beautiful card Denise! I love how you colored the image and the papers are so pretty! Good luck with the DT call.. xx Marley

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Denise!! This is sooo gorgeous girl!! I love your coloring and your take on the layout is so awesome!! :) I'm wishing you the best of luck, but I'm sure you don't need it!! I so love these images!! HUGS

Shazza said...

this is adorable x

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Janiel/ janny said...

Oh Denise this is BEAUTIFUL DEAR!!!!
Good luck to you on the DT call!
hugs, Janiel

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Annette Bowes said...

Gorgeous card Denise, beautiful colouring and such neat stitching! Pretty ribbon. Take CareX:)

Lesley said...

Lovely card, great image and I love all the stitching! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Pysselbus said...

Ohh, Denise! This is sooo precious! Best of luck to you in the DT call!

Hugs
Linda

Diane said...

Awww!!!! So adorable Denise! What a sweet image and of course great coloring as always! Superb!!

Larisa said...

very beautiful card denise!!! Love the details a lot)))

patriziawithaz said...

A super card Denise. I'm pleased you had time to craft and thanks for sharing it with us at MTTCC this week x

Kiki said...

Wow, this is really fantastic! Love your colorful style and your coloring is simply perfect!

Thanks so much for taking part at our GDT call. Good luck!

Hugs, Kiki