Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Whimsy Monthly Digi Release

Happy December!

Wow, where did November go? I can't believe we are less than a month from Christmas and I haven't done anything to get ready for the holidays this year. How about you? Are you ready?



Today is new digi release day over at Whimsy Stamps and we have lots of new holiday images and sentiments for you to choose from including a brand new collection of colored digital images! That's right, you can now purchase select designs in color! I have to tell you these are perfect for making quick and easy, yet still pretty holiday cards!

I whipped this card up earlier today using Crissy's new Leap of Joy, already colored to perfection, and one of the sentiments from Ann's new Christmas Sentiments digital set.  You can purchase both of these new digital designs now in the Whimsy Shop. I created a layout on my computer and then printed, folded, and added some ribbon and done! Easy, peasy and pretty!

Thanks for coming by today. Hope to be back soon with a new project although crafting time is not much these days. Have a great night!

No comments: