Friday, November 26, 2010

Just Magnolia - A Sketch

Good Morning and Happy Friday!

So who is out shopping today and taking advantage of all the "Black Friday" sales and specials? Did you get up before dawn? I have never done that, not brave enough I guess! Not sure what our plans are today, but we have no work and no school, so it should be great! Hope you have a lovely Friday!


Today is new challenge day over at Just Magnolia! This week we have a fab sketch by our talented DT member Donalda. I know this is one sketch I will be using again too, thanks Donalda! Be sure you also use a Magnolia image when playing along!

I have created another holiday card. I think these are my most favorite cards to make. I have been having so much fun with all the beautiful holiday papers and stamps and embellishments. I think I will be sad when the holiday season is over! For this card I used Hanging Tilda and colored her in red and white and then added some snowy glitter to her little treat pouch. The papers are Bo Bunny and I've embellished with snowflake die cuts, glitter, and a big red rose.

This card also fits the challenges at:
A Spoonful Of Sugar - anything goes
Paper Take Weekly - cut it out
Stamps R Us - sparkle and scallops
Crafty Pad - red and gree
Simon Says Stamp - Let It Snow

Thanks for coming on by today. We hope to see you over at Just Magnolia. And remember the Stamp Something challenge from last week is a two week challenge, so no new challenge this week, but still plenty of time to enter!  Have a great weekend!

10 comments:

Shazza said...

oooh this is lovely
x

Anonymous said...

She's so adorable Denise! Have a lovely weekend!!HUGS

♥Gemma♥ said...

Stunning card .....beautifully coloured Tilda and love the massive snowflake :o)
hugs and xxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-) the image is adorable and the papers and embellies are perfect. I love how you hung Tilda from a snowflake ,,, so cute :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp and PTW Challenges :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Sharon said...

This is lovely Denise, Tilda looks so cute hanging from the snowflake!

Leanne said...

This is so beautiful!

This would be a fabulous entry into the Top Tip Tuesday Layer Upon Layer challenge this week - you can enter as many times as you like!

Hope to see you there! Leanne xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Denise,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.x

jimlynn said...

This is just simply FABULOUS!!! So very pretty - love how she's hanging on to that snowflake! SO CUTE!
Thanks for playing at Stamps R Us Challenges.
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I love how you have her hanging from a snowflake, so cute! Beautiful coloring! hugs, Angela

Anonymous said...

Denise, this is wonderful! I just love the way she's hanging from the snowflake. Beautiful choice of papers too. Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at PTW this week. x