Sunday, November 16, 2014

SCYS#2 - Color Challenge

Hello and Happy Sunday!


Today I have a card to share with you that I created for the new challenge over at ShowCASe Your Style! Our theme for challenge #2 is a color challenge of gold, black, silver. and white. And this is the inspiration photo myself and the DT have used to create our cards.


This challenge will run from today (Saturday, November 15th) until midnight ET on Thursday, November 27th.

 
My card uses some black and white card stock. And I used some gold and silver ink to create the edging on two of my matte pieces of white cardstock. I have used the Clearly Whimsy Stamps products  Sparkle & Shine stamp set, Christmas Greetings stamp set and Christmas large word die.
I cut the Christmas word out of glitter American Crafts paper and all the Christmas ornament bulbs have been stamped with gold and silver Memento Brilliance Inks. 

Thanks for dropping by today. Hope you have a great Sunday and if you are up for a challenge, we hope you will join us at ShowCASe Your Style! 

2 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Denise, I love the stylish design and wonderful colours.
Sue xx

Lea Lawson said...

This is so pretty!! I love the stamped Christmas lights, and that beautifully glittered diecut "Christmas"!!