Friday, November 30, 2007
Stampin' Up! has just released the retiring stamp set list for the Fall/Winter Collection. These sets will be available through the end of the month. Once the new Spring/Summer Collection arrives, these retiring sets will NO longer be available to purchase. They will be gone forever!
You can view the retirement list online at this link.
Stampin' Up! has also revamped their customer website, check out the new look. Be sure to view the website often for updates and details about specials and promotions!
Contact me if you would like to purchase retiring products before they're gone! For delivery in time for the holidays, please have orders placed on of before December 14th.
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Holiday gift certificates are also available for purchase. Available in any denomination to suit your needs. Be sure to give your Stampin' Up! wish list to your friends and family members!
Stampin' Up! is wrapping up the year with great holiday wrapping projects! These projects are the perfect way to give your gifts a one-of-a kind look and style. The spirit of the season isn't just about the gift-it's also the care that goes into the wrapping of it!
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Place a product order of $25 to $49 and receive an item of your choice valued at $5 or less for FREE.
Place a product order of $50 to $74 and receive an item of your choice valued at $10 or less for FREE.
Place a product order of $75 to $99 and receive an item of your choice valued at $15 or less for FREE.
Place a product order of $100 or more and receive an item of your choice valued at $20 or less for FREE.
This is a great opportunity to buy gifts for others or to treat yourself! I must receive all orders by 8pm on Friday for them to be eligible for these specials.
Don’t forget to visit www.stampinup.com for all Stampin’ Up! company specials.
Contact me via email or phone to place your order. Orders will be placed Friday evening and will be delivered during the week of December 3 through the 7.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Gift certificates are available in the denomination of your choice. Each gift certificate purchased through me will also receive a FREE hand stamped by stamp to use on all your handcrafted projects.
If you are interested in a Stampin’ Up! gift certificate, please contact me. And don’t forget to give your friends and loved ones your Stampin’ Up! wish list!
Monday, November 12, 2007
Monday, November 5, 2007
This card used acetate, glitter, and foam tape to create a 3D window.
1. Cut a piece of cardstock for your card base, here white was used.
2. Cut a piece of cardstock for the background, here I use Soft Sky, then stamp a background of images onto this cardstock.
3. Cut another piece of cardstock (here I used Soft Sky again) for the window piece, cut a piece of acetate and a piece of neutral cardstock ( here I used white) slightly smaller than the window piece.
4. Then punch out a "window" in the colored cardstock, and adhere the acetate with glue or tape.
5. Cut pieces of foam tape, adhere to back side of window/acetate cardstock, be sure that all foam tape edges touch each other. You don't want the glitter to leak out when you shake the card.
6. Sprinkle glitter onto the acetate and set aside. (When placed on the finished card it will look like snow inside the window)
7. Stamp an image on the neutral cardstock so that it will show through the window. Adhere this piece of the cardstock to the foam tape to complete the "shaker window".
8. Adhere the window cardstock to the back ground cardstock.
9. Add ribbon to the completed background piece and then adhere to the cardstock card base.
10. If desired, add glitter embellishments to the finished card. I added icicles under my window and trimmed JOY in glitter.
Supplies needeed for this card...
Cardstock: White, Soft Sky, Acetate
Ink: Soft Sky
Accessories: Ribbon, Glitter for window, Foam Tape, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamond Dust, square or circle punch for making the window
Saturday, November 3, 2007
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Also, help Stampin' Up! honour dear friend and Australia General Manager, Dave Abbott. Dave passed away from a rare blood disease, and during November they're donating 100 percent of the sales worldwide from the All in the Family stamp set to the Dave Abbott Family Fund. This set can be viewed online or on page 83 in the catalog. If you've been wanting this set, now is the time to order.
For more information about Stampin' Up! promotions, please contact me.