Wednesday, July 2, 2008

June Stamp Club Projects

Hi All!

Sorry that I've been MIA all week, we are having family vacation time. We've been in and out, taking day trips and having fun together.

So, this is just a quick post to say hello and share the projects we made at stamp club last week.

We did four cards, mostly using up the In Colors before they retire with the current catalog in August.

The crab card was inspired by Cindy's fabulous sketch challenge card, the acetate card uses rub-ons and the Pick a Petal set, then we made a Fresh Cuts card using the new stamps and note cards, and the last card was a simple Pun Fun card using some Wild Wasabi paper. I'm sure going to miss those In Colors, but the new ones look fantastic too! :)

I'll be back on Friday with a new project for the STAMP SOMETHING challenge! Hope you're all having a great week! Happy Stamping! :)

10 comments:

Marilyn said...

These are all really great projects - aren't we going to miss those In Colors - but I can't wait for the new ones either! Have fun with your family!!

Anonymous said...

These cards are just FABULOUS Denise!! I love the colors especially!! Hope you have a wonderful 4th of July weekend!! :)

Lauren said...

Great cards Denise. The Pick a Petal one is just awesome!

Jo said...

These are all fabulous Denise! Don't worry about e-mailing me, just enjoy your family time :)

paylin said...

This is a lovely card, those colour are great and I love your stamp for the challenge. thanks for your comments on my blog.

Have a great day
Regards,
X

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Beautiful cards! I especially like the background on Mr. Crab and the monochromatic Fresh Cuts card!

Andrea, said...

Wow these are fabulous, love the crab

Annie said...

fabulous cards, and looking forward to seeing what your new In Colours are going to be .. .. with any luck we might get your old ones as our new ones here in UK!
annie x

Erin... said...

Fantastic cards Denise!!! The crab is even cuter IRL!! Hope you had a fun club:)

Samantha said...

LOVE these- so wish I lived closer so I could do these with you! Are you going to convention?