Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Pocket Silhouettes

Happy Wednesday!

I have a quick post to share a couple of stamp club cards with you today. I've got another club meeting tonight that I've been preparing for all day and thought I'd take a break for a bit to post. Hope you're all having a good week!

Both of these cards were made using Pocket Silhouettes, a new stamp set from Stampin' Up!. It's a great set for making quick and simple cards that are still pretty. I used new In Colors on both of these cards as well. The first one uses Pink Pirouette and the second uses Kiwi Kiss and Baja Breeze. Both came together in under 30 minutes. That's just the kind of stamping mood I'm in today!



Thanks for stopping in, hope you have a nice afternoon! See you soon! Happy Stamping! :)

7 comments:

mudmaven said...

These are wonderful! So elegant! ~chris

Donna said...

Beautiful cards and lovely colours too. Donna x

Catherine said...

both cards are beautiful, have fun with your club meeting tonight :)

Emily said...

Wow, Denise! These are both gorgeous! Awesome color combos! TFS! =)

Lynn said...

They are both really pretty...I especially love the long one. I rarely think to use this size for cards and it is so nice.

Lauren said...

These are so pretty! I love the colors and the layouts.

Andrea, said...

Fabulous cards, the stamps are wonderful