Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Whimsy Stamps Design Team

Hello All!

Thanks for all the well wishes for Whimsy Stamps, it's a very exciting time for me personally! Your support means a lot to me and my family. I'm super excited that we can finally share these stamps with the world! :)

Today I'd like to introduce you to the Whimsy Stamps Design Team. Each of these wonderful ladies, brings an individual and special talent to Whimsy Stamps. I'm thrilled to be able to work with each of them and I'm honored to share their creativity as part of the Whimsy team!

I hope you'll stop by and visit each of them. We'll all be sharing Whimsy artwork in the coming weeks!

So without further ado... here they are!

Erin Bailey of Scrap, Stamp and Be Merry
Catherine Martinez of Inksomnia
Hanne Skogvold of Hanne's Kreative Krumspring
Jeanette Comerford of Happy Thoughts and Inkspots

Thanks for stopping by today, be sure to check out my previous post which contains stamp sneak peeks and a chance to enter a blog candy draw for a free Whimsy Stamp, check out the link here.

Happy Stamping!! :)

11 comments:

Heidi said...

Lucky girls. You make really beautiful stamps
Cant wait to get some of them

Hugs from
Heidi

Karen Owen said...

How exciting for you! Congratulations and good luck.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! What exciting news for you Denise!! Congrats and I wish you the best!! Congrats to your new design team as well!! :)

Kristine said...

Congratulations Denise!
I can't wait to see all your stamps, and the DT members are fabulous!
Congratulations to them too!
Hugs
KRistine

Lynn said...

Can't wait to see everyone's creations!

Andrea, said...

Congratulations to the DT you are so lucky to be using these fab stamps, looking forward to seeing your cards

Alex said...

Congrats to the DT - lucky gals! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

ooops one more thing congratulations on your new VENTURE! These stamps are adorable! I can't wait to see what's coming! Donna

Astra said...

Wow! Wonderful candies!
Thank you for this exciting game!
I've made a note in my blog!

Mrs Mac said...

I do love the characters on these stamps :)

melody said...

congrats ladies..can't wait to see all your creations