Saturday, January 17, 2009

Whimsy Guest Designer Call

***THIS CALL IS NOW CLOSED***

Whimsy Stamps monthly guest designer for February 2009, design call now open!

We are looking for a talented crafter who loves to stamp, create and share! Each monthly guest designer will be asked to create at least one Whimsy Stamps project per week. This project must then be posted on your blog. Whimsy Stamps will post your artwork on the gallery page of our site. We also ask that you participate in any other Whimsy related challenges.

If you'd like to try out for this guest spot, here are some details....

*Submit your entry between now and January 26th.
*This call is open to all, from anywhere on the globe!
*All participants must have their own blogs to display artwork and promote Whimsy products, specials, and activities.
*Your entry must follow the guidelines below to be considered and must be turned in by January 26th, late entries will not be accepted.
*Enter as many times as you wish, but please follow the guidelines for each of your entries, only new work will be accepted as an entry.
*Monthly guest designers will receive free Whimsy Stamps to work with during your design period as well as links to your blog from our site.

To enter the Whimsy Stamps Design Call for February 2009, please do the following:

-Make a card using this sketch, please also use an animal image or preferably a Whimsy image on your card.
-Post your creation on your blog and announce our guest designer call.
-Leave a comment on this post with a link to your entry

If you would like to guest design for Whimsy Stamps, please follow these guidelines and enter by Monday, January 26th! This call will close at 11:59 pm EST on Monday January 26th.

Good luck! Thanks and have fun!

30 comments:

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

WOW Am I the first! Unbelievable :)

Thanks for this chance Denise.
Here is my card

hugs Ria

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Here are my card for the DT call. Thanks for the chance.
x Natasha x

Katarina said...

Wohoo, I made it on time this time. Thanks for the chance. You can see my card on my blog. I will take better pics in daylight :)

kamadesign

Tenia Nelson said...

What a fun sketch!! Here is my card:
http://jazzypaper.blogspot.com/2009/01/cc202-and-whimsy-stamps-february-guest.html

Thanks for the opportunity!!!

Tenia:)

Alex said...

Fabulous sketch Denise - love it!!! I think I will play along, gives me an excuse to play with my new stamps that have not seen ink yet - shame on me, I know!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Michele Roos said...

What a great sketch to follow. Many thanks for the opportunity to be a GD for Whimsy Stamps.

Here's my entry. Michele x

BarbK said...

Thanks for this opportunity, Denise. Please visit my blog to see the card. http://barbscardcreations.blogspot.com/2009/01/design-call-for.html

Liza said...

Great sketch! My card is here. Thanks for looking and the opportunity.

Liza x

sarahw said...

Hi Denise, thanks for the chance to be a guest designer. Please check out my card at sarahw-stampinwithsarah.blogspot.com

Jana M. said...

Here is my card! Enjoy! I just love your blog and sketches.

http://stampingeek.blogspot.com/2009/01/whimsy-stamps-guest-designer-call.html

Maria Matter said...

Hi Denise!
Here's my Whimsy card I entered in the blackness challenge. I used your fun sketch then thought, wow, why didn't I enter for the call...so here I am!
Back in Black!
and here's the card! Thank you for doing this and allowing us to have part in some fun stamping opportunities!
Blessings, Maria

Mephisto said...

Oh great, I like this Stamps so much.
I have make a Card to the Sketch, You can see it

HERE

Greetings
from Germany

Dominique

Marcea said...

Hi Denise, wonderful sketch - I loved using it for my card. I have rotated it (hope that is ok) to fit my image better. I would love the chance to be a guest designer with you.
Here is my card
Have a great weekend hun
-x-

Marcea said...

Hi Denise, wonderful sketch - I loved using it for my card. I have rotated it (hope that is ok) to fit my image better. I would love the chance to be a guest designer with you.
Here is my card
Have a great weekend hun
-x-

Debbie said...

Hi Denise
Fab Sketch, Thanks for the opportunity to apply for a GD spot you can find my entry Here
Hugs Debbie x

Ashley Newell said...

I love this sketch! Thank you so much for the opportunity! My card is the first card on this blog post. http://hearthugsdesigns.blogspot.com/2009/01/etsyinspired-21-zozo-cards.html

Nicola said...

I just love your cute little stamps. I hope you like the card I made from your sketch.

Here's mine!

Hugs
Nic

Cardmaking Galore said...

Stunning. Love your colouring!

Tricia T said...

I had such a good time with this sketch! Thanks for the opportunity!

Mousey Celebration

Thanks for looking!

Lara said...

How fun was this!!! Thanks for the opportunity!!!

http://youwantthecookie.blogspot.com/2009/01/whimsy-stamps.html

Anonymous said...

Here goes nothing :)
http://www.samanthastar.com/?p=163

Thanks for your time

Marcia said...

Hi, here's my card!

Here!

Marcia said...

Ok, lets try this again - if you leave out even a single character, it just doesn't work! :)

ciabscraftytimes.blogspot.com>Here!

and in case it still does't work try

www.ciabscraftytimes.blogspot.com!

Thank you!

Dawn said...

Hiya Denise
I first saw your gorgeous stamps on Hanne's blog and just died when I saw that owl!! So cute...
I would love to be considered for your guest DT spot..

Here is my Card – Thanks for Looking!

Dawn

Fiona said...

I just spotted this via Dawne's blog - so might just be in time. I would love to be considered - you'll find my card on my magickdiva blog. TFL!

Paula said...

I would LOVE to be considered as a February Guest Designer. I didn't see the call until the last minute... Here's my entry and thank you for taking the time to consider me!

http://ponderingsofpaula.blogspot.com/2009/01/whimsy-guest-designer-call.html

Kerri said...

Hello Denise! Thank you so much for this opportunity! Your stamps just too cute and I would love to be your February Guest Designer! You can view my card here:

http://cardsbykerri.blogspot.com/2009/01/whimsy-guest-design-team-call.html

Thank you again, and good luck with your selection!

Kerri

Carla said...

Well, better late than never, I guess!! Great sketch, here's mine:

KissKiss

~Lori Roop said...

I know, I know......I'm barely squeezing this in! But I just couldn't resist!! I would love to be a guest DT! :D

I posted this over at my blog http://thepaperyard.blogspot.com/

cr8iveme said...

Sorry I'm from TX. Didn't realize there are other time zones.

I'd love to be a Guest on the Design Team! ;)

I think you're neat.

Here's my card:
http://cr8iveme.blogspot.com/

M.E.