Thursday, May 14, 2009

Country Style Thank You

Hi All!

I'm feeling a little better today so I decided to get some stamping done! I made a card for a challenge and am now finishing up some projects for tomorrow. Hope you're all have a nice day! Thank you, by the way, for all the well wishes to get better, I think it's helping! :)

I recently received this sweet Sugar Nellie from my good friend and fellow DT member Deb. I love the Sugar Nellie stamps and these new ones are just as sweet as all the others. She's just darling Deb, thank you so much for thinking of me! :)

I found a layout while blog hopping yesterday. It was on Katharina's blog and so I decided to go with that sketch for this card. I used some bright and cheerful Marrakech papers from BasicGrey with SU! Riding Hood Red and Night of Navy and a small piece of Bashful Blue. The embellishments are Marrakech brads, Silver HPH, grosgrain ribbons, and flowers with buttons. I also added some paper piercing to the edges. Haven't done that in a while! I embossed the Bashful piece with the Paisley folder and CB. The sentiment is from SU!'s Short and Sweet set. The image was colored with Copics and highlighted with a gel pen.

This card also fits the Buttons Galore challenge over at A Spoon Full of Sugar. I know I don't technically have buttons galore but for me, four is a bunch! Thanks for stopping by today, enjoy the rest of your afternoon.

Happy Stamping! :)

10 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Such an adorable card Denise!! Really love the colors you've used on this one!! :) TFS!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

Oh this is adorable. Those colors are so "country". Love it.

Hugs,

Deb said...

Gorgeous! so glad you like her, I love the colours you used, she looks amazing! The Marrakesh paper is so pretty too and I love all those buttons!
Have a great evening! Debx

Rach said...

this is beautiful Denise, so adorable and beautifully coloured.x

Emily said...

This looks beautiful Denise! I love the colors and layout! The buttons and flowers look great! Love the image too!

Denise said...

Very pretty card Denise. I love your Copic coloring, I am still learning & waiting for the pens that I ordered to all come in. That is one very cute image.

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Denisr,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Scrubbysue said...

Oooooooooh........I love this! so colorful and fun!

Lynn said...

Super cute!

Susie Sugar said...

How sweet and great colours as well
Hugs Susie xx