Saturday, April 24, 2010

Just Magnolia Hop - Candy Winner

 Blog Candy Prize had now been claimed. Thank you all again for participating!

Posted on Monday, April 26th at 4:35 EST
Hello Once Again,

Sadly, the second winner has not claimed my Just Magnolia blog hop candy. I have waited again and have yet to hear from either of the previous winners. I feel badly, but to be fair to those who are watching and waiting to see who wins, I've chosen a new winner using random.org. 

Here are your random numbers:
125 
Timestamp: 2010-04-26 20:33:25 UTC

That would be Erin! Congrats to you, please email me by 4:35pm EST on Wednesday, April 28th to claim your prize. If I don't hear from you, I will choose another winner.

Thanks! Have a good afternoon.



Posted on Saturday, April 24th at 4pm EST
Hello All,

The first winner of my candy did not claim the prize within 48 hours, so I've chosen a new winner. I apologize to the first winner, however I can not wait any longer to be fair to all those who entered.

The new winner, as chosen by random.org is....
Here are your random numbers:
148 
Timestamp: 2010-04-24 20:03:10 UTC

That would be Julie! Congrats Julie! Please contact me to claim your prize. If I do not hear from Julie by 4pm EST on Monday, April 26th (48 hours from now), I will choose another winner.

Thanks and have a great weekend!


Posted on Thursday, April 22nd at 1pm EST
Good Afternoon,

I'm back again, this time to announce the winner of my Just Magnolia blog hop candy. First I wanted to just say thank you to all who hopped along with us and left such lovely comments about our DT creations. We love sharing our Magnolia creations with you each week and we are so honored that you all join in with the challenges, we love to see your creations too!

I had an overwhelming amount of entries for my little candy offer, but unfortunately it can only go to one person, and that person, as chosen by random.org is.....

Here are your random numbers:
206 
Timestamp: 2010-04-22 17:15:36 UTC

That would be, Jude Parr! Congrats to you Jude. You have until 1pm EST Saturday, April 24th (48 hours from now) to contact me to claim your prize.  If I don't hear by then I will choose another winner.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Rufus said...

Can't believe that the first person didn't claim it and so far the second hasn't either! I sure would!!
Hope they do soon.
R/