Tuesday, February 12, 2008

New Stampin' Up! Goodies....

Here's a sneak peek at some of the new Occasions Mini products that I just received today! The Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini Collection becomes available on March 1st. It's filled with lots of great new stamp sets, all die cut by the way, and new rub-ons, Designer Series Papers, and this great new silver Hodgepodge Hardware!

If you would like a copy of this mini catalog, please contact me and I'll get one out to you as soon as I receive them. If you would like to host a workshop and earn some new FREE Stampin' Up! products, contact me to book a date! All hostesses in March will receive 20% off one Occasions Mini stamp set of their choice.

Happy Stamping! Hope to post some new creations soon! :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't you just love new stamps?? My order from the Occasions Mini should be arriving shortly!! I can't wait!!!

SU Blogroll member

Cassie said...

what a great teaser! I see a baby onesie!!! I'm sure that set will come to my home too!

Jo said...

Yummy! Yummy!

Andrea, said...

Fab goodies, I love the dog stamp with the boot, it's gorgeous

Lynn said...

I want to come to your house and play!!! You got everything i wanted in your pre-order. For now I just for the Father set...but kicking myself for not getting the Bloom set, HPH & Afternoon Tea paper. I'm sure they'll be on next months order.;-)

Teresa said...

wow look at the goodies

Sandy said...

Wow this is brilliant. Gorgeous work.

Hugs
Sister Sandy

StampwithBernie said...

Love your site--thanks for adding mine. I'm so excited to see the Hardware.
StampwithBernie - (SU only)