Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Some Card Sharing...

Happy Wednesday,

I wanted to share some new cards I've recently received. The first one is from my SBS3 sister Cassie. Check out her blog, she's got super neat ideas! I love this card, it's so girly and fun. Cassie used textured cardstock and embossing on the shoe. The embossing really adds to the card. Thanks Cassie!


These next two cards are actually ones my daughter received for her 2nd birthday. I thought they were both super cute, so I had to share them.

The card on the right is from my closest friend and my daughter's auntie, Janna. She makes really wonderful cards that always have great details. I just love this card! The pocket is actually sticking out, giving it a 3-d effect with the bear tucked inside. Very clever!


The one on the left is from my friend Erin. She's also one of my blogging buddies, you can check out her blog here. This card is a perfect girly birthday card with all that bling! Great colors and layout, plus that stamp is too cute. Love it!
Thanks for looking...be back soon with this week's Wednesday Challenge. Happy Stamping! :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What darling cards!! I really love the teddy sticking out of the pocket! That's too cute!! :)

Jo said...

They really are gorgeous cards!