Friday, February 29, 2008

Spring Bling Swap

I recently took part in a Spring Bling swap hosted by Erin, my friend and upline. The swap was on Splitcoast. These are the cards I got back. They are some of the best swap cards I've ever received, so I wanted to share them with you.

All of these card were made by Stampin' Up! demos using Stampin' Up! supplies. Each card uses some sort of glitter or rhinestones as the focus for the "bling." These ladies are super talented and put a whole lot of work into these cards. This picture doesn't do them justice!

Thanks for an awesome swap girls! Check out this thread on Splitcoast where you will find the names of these artists and be able to click through to their galleries. Hope you all have a fantastic weekend. Happy stamping! :)

4 comments:

Annie said...

they all look amazing cards, lucky you to have received such fabulous works or art.

Alex said...

Wow! Denise, you have fabulous demos in your group - these cards are fantastic! Love them! Thanks for posting on my blog and leaving such a sweet comment because now I have found yours. I love to find new blogs, especially SU! ones and yours is fantastic so I will be back often! And, I have never seen a closet as organized as yours- that is awesome! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jo said...

Fantastic cards Denise....lucky you!!

Teresa said...

I love doing swaps I just signed up for one for March we have about 13 so far I love seeing all the different Idea's.