Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Look What I Got...

Just a quick post today to share a wonderful blog award that I received from my dear friend Jo! It's truly a wonderful honor to receive this award, and I must send it right back at you, Jo!

The hard part about receiving these fabulous blog awards is having to pass them on, but only being able to pass them on to a few people. There are so many great blogs out there, it's tough to choose just 7!

But if I have to pick, these are just a few of the blogs I love, in no particular order! Lynn, my SBS sister, who's blog is a huge inspiration, she's so creative and I love her style. Catherine of Inksomnia, she always has new stuff to share with super fun images. Beate, of Fresh and Fun, who is now back from her summer break! I can't wait to see all the terrific stuff she has to share! Vicki, another one of my SBS sisters, who's got super projects everyday with lots of variety in images and layouts, plus she's very sweet and always takes the time to visit. Maren, of Zany not Crazy, who's a card making machine, she puts in so much time! Also, my fellow Stamp Something girls, who give me inspiration each week and who I love working with. And lastly to YOU, for visiting and leaving comments all the time. It's so nice to hear what others think about my work! Thanks for inspiring me to create and share!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWW Denise, you are so sweet!! :) Thank you so much!! I just got on here to leave you a message & you give ME an award?! WOW!

I really don't think your getting my messages, but please reply on my blog if you got my pictures? Thanks so much!! Sorry about that!!

Alex said...

COngrats Denise, well deserved! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lauren said...

Congrats Denise! We {heart} your blog!

Lynn said...

How sweet of you Denise...thank you! I {heart} your blog too! :-)