Thursday, October 29, 2009

Lollipop Lollipop oh Lolli-Lollipop, Lollipop!

Hello!

Hope you are having a great day! I've been stamping away today getting some design work done as well as making a card just for fun! I checked out the challenges today too and there are some great ones this week! Lots of fun sketches!

I created this card using the Cupcake Craft sketch and my new sweet Magnolia stamp that arrived yesterday! I've been waiting and waiting and finally she is here! I love new rubbah!

I went with bright cheerful colors for this one as I think they fit perfect with this image! I've colored with Copics and added some gel pen and glitter accents to her and then cut her out and sat her on this pretty pink polka dot ribbon. I've embellished with Prima flowers, ribbon, a gem charm, buttons, sticky gems, and an eyelet border punch.

This card also fits the challenges at:
ABC Challenge - G is for Green
LaLa Land - use ribbon
Simon Says Stamp - All that Sparkles

Thanks for stopping by today, I'll be back here tomorrow with two new cards for the new Stamp Something and Just Magnolia challenges! Until then, happy stamping! :)

14 comments:

Lorraine A said...

aww this is very cute Denise :-) It is always lovely to make a card using new stash eh !! :-) I love the colours you used and all the sparkle too :-)


Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Juls said...

gorgeous! Love the image and the paper you have teamed it with!! great card!!

Tasha said...

What a fabtastic card - i love the wonderful bright colours and the fab colouring of the image!
love tasha xx

Bev said...

Stunning card sweetie, the colours, papers and embellies are gorgeous! I especially love the title of the post too - got me singing me little heart out now lol. Sorry I've been MIA again, loads to do and no time to fit it all in. x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Denise-Lynn, what a bright and cheerful card. Love the cute image and the sparkle is fab. Gorgeous papers and flowers. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Liza said...

A stunning card and fabulous DPs. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Donna said...

Lovely card Denise, you've done such a great job with our sketch this week, thanks for playing along with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

Anonymous said...

Great card, Very bright and very cheery! thanks for joining in the with us at ABC this week Samantha :0)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness hun!! This is just STUNNING!! I so love that image...glad I got it, but sad I can't use it!! :) Love your colors and all the fabby details!! I'm coming back to this one!! HUGS

Pop's Cards said...

This is just gorgeous, what a cute image and the colours are perfect,i love this stamp she is so cute, great take on our sketch, thanks for joining us at cupcake this week, big hugs Pops x x x

Kathy said...

Adorable card Denise! I love this sweet image and your colors are brilliant!! Thanks so much for playing along in the La La Land challenge :)Kathy

Irina Blount said...

Very pretty!! Thank you so much for playing along at La-La Land Crafts Weekly Challenge!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina

Maureen said...

Love the bright colors and flowers! Thanks for joining us at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

What a sweet card, Denise! Love the cheerful colors! The title of your post is so cute! Can't get that song out of my head now! LOL! Thank you for joining us at La-La Land Crafts! xx Jane