Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spring Stepping Winner

Happy Saturday All!

Hope you're weekend is off to a great start! I'm here this morning to announce the winner of my Whimsy Stamps, Spring Stepping blog candy. Thanks to all who entered and left comments, it's always fun to see what you think! And I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and say hello!

If you didn't win this time, be sure to stop by the Whimsy DT blogs for more sneak peeks and a few more chances to win during the day today. Then tomorrow, join us at Noon EST for our new release blog hop!

Now on to the winner, as chosen by random.org is...
Here are your random numbers:
21 
Timestamp: 2010-03-13 14:59:14 UTC

That would be Jan Farnworth! Congrats to you Jan! Please email me with your mailing info and I'll get that out to you on Monday! 

Have a great Saturday! Happy stamping,

2 comments:

Sandie said...

Congrats Jan!! Enjoy your prize :)

jan farnworth said...

oh i am so excited i emailed you with my info denise.