Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Whimsy Easter

Good Morning!

Hope you're having a great week so far. We had a really rainy and windy weekend and yesterday was pretty bad too, but the sun is out today. Hopefully the kids and I will be able to out after school.

Today I have a card to share that I did for a Guest DT spot over at A Spoon Full of Sugar. Whimsy Stamps is sponsoring the challenge and Debbie kindly asked our DT members to participate as guests this week! So there should be lots of Whimsy to see over at A Spoon Full of Sugar. The challenge this week is Easter, should be a fun one for everyone to participate in and if you do, you could win a gift certificate to our Whimsy Stamps online store.

My card uses Whimsy Bunny and Snowman, but I removed the snowman and made this little fellow a fun Easter bunny.
I've colored him with Copics and used some Heidi Grace papers in pastel colors. I've embellished with pearls, Prima flowers, and roses. I also added some faux stitching with a white gel pen.

This card also fits the challenges at:
Cupcake Craft: Going Green
The Pink Elephant: Spring
Pile it On!: Pastel Colors

I hope you'll have a chance to play along with the Spoon Full challenge this week! And if you missed it, Whimsy is hosting a blog hop right now, until noon EST on Wednesday the 17th. We are celebrating the release of our 3 new carousel horse stamp sets. If you hop along you could win these new stamp sets!

Before I go, I just wanted to share one more picture...I don't often share personal things, but she is just too darn cute, I couldn't resist. This is my office pal, Bella, who sleeps next to my desk all day, keeping me company! Love her!


Have a great Tuesday, happy stamping!

10 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWW Denise this is just soooo wonderful, the perfect image for this challenge....Beautiful colors and as always sweetie beautiful detailing...what a cute cute pic too!

Marley said...

I love your card! Great design papers, love the colours! That image is adorable.. xx Marley

Debbie said...

This is just gorgeous Denise,Love this bunny he looks so cute without his Chilly friend,Lol
Thanks so much for sponsoring and being one of our GD this week,Hugs Debbie x

mudmaven said...

Really cute card and Bella looks to be a real sweetie! ~chris

Alex said...

What a cute Easter card, I love that rabbit, one of my faves!!!! Your cat reminds me of my dogs, lying around next to me and keeping me company!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Tracey said...

This is such a gorgeous card Denise! I love the colours!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful Denise!! I adore these fun Spring-like colors girl!! :) Beautiful card and yummy papers!! HUGS

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Your card is so pretty Denise and love how you used the bunny on his own, Your cat Bella is gorgeous. Our little tabby cat is also Bella :-) Hugs, Nikki x

Jenni said...

Gorgeous card Denise, love how you've used the bunny.
Jennix

Deb said...

gorgeous card Denise, so love the pretty spring colours, the bunny is the perfect stamp for Easter! Love your cute kitty too, nice to have company in the office, I often have a pooch under my desk! hugs Debx