Saturday, January 29, 2011

Circle of Friendship Blog Hop



Welcome to the Circle of Friends Blog Hop! Thank you so much for joining us today!

If you have arrived from Anneke's blog you are in the right place, if not you may want to start at Crystal's blog so you don't miss anything along the way. If you have been hopping all along with us, you have reached the end of our hop today. We thank you so much for being here with us to support a wonderful friend and crafter!

Our Circle of Friends hop is to show our dear friend Annika Ryan that her Whimsy Family is here for her during this difficult time. Everyone needs a circle of friends, and sometimes, during those hard moments, you need to be placed in the center of that circle and be given a big group hug.  Though we may be miles away, our hearts are with her along with our support.


Today we all have made her a creation to show her how much we care. Please hop along with us to support our wonderful teammate and friend Annika.

Here is the creation I have created especially for Annika using the stamp Love in a Bucket. This sweet image always makes me smile and so I hope it will bring a smile to Annika's face too!

I've used Curio papers from BG and lots of distressing and vintage elements. This is my first card without coloring an image, not sure if I will do it again, but it does create a very different effect. I've embellished with ribbon, flowers, brads, pearls, and a sentiment from Whimsy Stamps.

If you know Annika and would like to make a creation for her please link your card in the linky feature below, then email Crystal at crystalkbk30@gmail.com, privately and she will give you Annika's mailing info.

This hop will end on February 5th, noon Eastern time so you have enough time to create a card for friend!!

Thanks so much for hopping along with us today!!! Sending you GIANT hugs Annika!





15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Denise, this card is gorgeous!! I love all of the Vintage style elements you've added to it and the little tag is darling too!! Great card for Annika hun!! Have a wonderful and safe trip my friend!!HUGS

Crystal said...

AWWW Denise, WOW girl this is sooo BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE LOVE these papers, and colors..and how you used this image is FABULOUS!!!!! Annika will just ADORE this hun!! Have fun in Disney GF!!! Hugs to you!

Jackie Randolph said...

Absolutely Gorgeous Denise!! Love your papers and flowers!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

AW!! How darling!! I just love your layout with the dp, colors, and design!! Annika will love it!!

Hope you are having a great time!!
hugs,
Chris

Sandra said...

Gorgeous card Denise...such a cute image :0) and i love the papers you've used...

Take care
San x

Cheryl said...

This is so SWEET! I love all the little details you included. I'm sure Annika will love it!

Annika said...

Denise, I can't imagine what good deed I might have accomplished to deserve all that kindness, sharing and beauty showered upon me. Thank you so very much - hope you know that I love you to bits!!
Hugs
Annika

Annika said...

Denise, I can't imagine what good deed I might have accomplished to deserve all that kindness, sharing and beauty showered upon me. Thank you so very much - hope you know that I love you to bits!!
Hugs
Annika

Cor* said...

Amazing how wonderful this creation is without color to the image. Great hop!

Renee said...

You guys rock so much for doing this for a scrappy friend. Thanx so much for sharing all your cards with us.

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Denise, your card is just delightful! This hop for Annika is such a wonderful thing and I hope it will bring many blessings of comfort for Annika and her family! Thank you for your compassion!

Hugs,
Linda

angelwhispers said...

Wow its beautiful and such a great design!! Love Chanelle xxxx

Anneke said...

Hi Denise,
what a beautiful card!!
Hugs Anneke

Tammy Miller said...

What a great card, lovely idea!!

Ellibelle said...

Such a darling card Denise! I love how you used the tag and the papers are gorgeous and the image is so very cute! Annika is going to love it!