Monday, January 24, 2011

A Digi Valentine

Happy Monday!

How was your weekend? Good I hope! Ours was busy visiting with family and cleaning up our house in preparation for our family vacation which is coming up soon!


Today was my turn to post a project on the Digi Bells Blog, so I thought I would share the card I created for that post over here on my blog too. This is a card using the Elisabeth Bell digital image "Little Rapunzel" which you can purchase HERE.

I had really enjoyed making all my Christmas holiday cards, but I think now Valentine's themed one are my new favorite. So many pretty papers available now and fun images and accents to decorate cards with, who wouldn't want to make them! lol This card uses Fancy Pants papers and some red and pink card stock. I've stitched the edges on the sewing machine and then embellished with flowers, pearls, ribbon, and a charm. I also had a heart cut out so I put that on too with a heart shaped metal accent. Then I added glitter in various places!

This card fits the challenges at:
AiFactory - anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - recipe 1-2-3  (1 image, 2 papers, 3 types of embellishments)
Digi Doodle Shop's Best - anything goes
Meljens Designs - pink & red

Thanks so much for dropping by today. I hope you have a super day. I will be back tomorrow with another Elisabeth Bell inspired project, this time for the monthly Elisabeth Bell's World challenge. Have a great day!

8 comments:

Shazza said...

this is beautiful x

Deb said...

such a gorgeous card Denise, love the sweet image and pretty papers! Many thanks for joining in CCT too! hugs Debx

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card Denise and pretty colours too.
luv
Debby

Diane said...

Oh how lovely! She is so adorable!
And you've done a beauty as always!

Tracy said...

Lovely! Beautiful image and love the touch of glitter to go with some great papers. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

Anne said...

Wow this is fantastic! Thanks for sharing it with us at AiF. Hugs x

Karen said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
xx

skylife said...

Great card! Love the charm! Beautiful papers!
Thanks for joining us at DDSB