Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge

Hi All!

Hope you are having a great week. Things have been rather hectic here, one thing after the other as they say, so this is going to be a very quick post and I apologize. I hope you all have a great day!

There is a brand new challenge posted on the Elisabeth Bell's World challenge blog today and the theme this month is "Alter-It" and then using any Elisabeth Bell image to compliment your project. I've decided to alter a notebook and I've used the WOJ image of Willow Blowing Kisses. 

As you can see, I've covered the notebook with a soft pink polka dot paper from My Minds Eye. Then I tied ribbons to each of the spirals on the edging of the notebook. I also added a second layer of paper with lace border punch edging details, more ribbon and a pearl brad. On top, I've added a covered chipboard heart, lots of pretty flowers and pearls and then finished off the bottom with a sentiment from the Whimsy Handmade Letter Seals set.

The image was colored with Copics and then I cut it out with the Magnolia tag die and adhered it to the notebook with ribbons and a heart charm.

This project fits the challenges at:
Crafty Cardmakers - Floral
Magical Mondays  - Flowers
Crafty Pad - Girly
Let's Ink It Up - NO DIGI and Anything Goes
Blackleaf Studios - anything but a card, Valentine's day
Gem Of A Challenge -Ribbon and Lace
Really Reasonable Ribbon - ribbon and hearts
Fairy Tale - flowers
Totally Papercrafts - add a heart

Thanks so much for dropping by today. If you are up for a challenge head on over to the EBW challenge blog and join us! I know the DT gals have some gorgeous altered items to share with you too! Hope you have a great few days. I will be back on Friday, I hope! Until then....

16 comments:

Crystal said...

Denise WOW what a GORGEOUS altered project, I LOVE all the ribbons you added!!! This is adorable and sooo beautiful girl!!!

Anneke said...

Wow Denise, this is really amazing!! Love it :) Have a great day!! Hugs Anneke

Unknown said...

Gorgeous project, such attention to detail, I love it. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU, Suzanne x

Anonymous said...

Oh this is just fabulous. So fabulous I think you should send it to me, lol. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. xx

Marion said...

This is gorgeous and I just love it. Thanks for playing along at Magical Monday.
Marion

Heidi said...

Gorgeous altered notebook! I Love all the ribbon!Thanks for joining the Magical Mondays Flowers Challenge.

Barbara said...

This is such a darling altered notebook, Denise. Love all the details as well as the image. This fits our "Girly" challenge just perfectly. Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.

Bianca said...

What a wonderfull project! I love it! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

Claire said...

Wow, stunning project!! Really beautiful. Thanks for joining us at LIIU
Claire xx

Lorraine said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I love it. Thanks for taking part at The Crafty Pad this week.

Jenni said...

What a beautiful notebook Denise, I love it! Thanks so much for joining in with the Crafty Cardmakers for this weeks challenge.
Jenni x

Jayne Hayward said...

Absolutely stunning. Beautifully coloured image and adore those ribbons used.

Thanks for joining in with us on Magical Monday

Jayne xx

Unknown said...

Lovely job, I love all, the tag with the stamp of WOJ ena the paper's colours.
Francy

Victoria said...

A lovely card - thank you so much for joining us on ABC Chalenge - Magical and Magical Mondays - Flowers these challenges

Vicky - Angeldrummer DT member

Bonnie Garby said...

What a beautiful altered notebook! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Christine said...

Stunning creation Denise who wouldnt love to receive this??? gorgeous Pinks great take on the PG chall...thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a chall this wk.

smiles Christine xx

ps hope your keeping well??