Monday, January 10, 2011

Digi Bells GDT - Sweet Teddy

Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a great weekend and that your week is off to a good start. We have been relaxing at home, hiding out from the cold. It's only January, but I am dreaming of the warmer weather already.


Today is my day to post over on the Digi Bells blog so I've created a card to share using a sweet Belles 'n Whistles stamp illustrated by Elisabeth Bell. And later this week there will be a new Elisabeth Bell digi release and hop, you won't want to miss it! Pop back over on the 14th!


For this card, I've colored my image with Copics and then added some stickle accents. The papers are My Minds Eye "Lost and Found" which are new to my stash. I've distressed the edges with scissors. I've embellished with flowers, ribbon, and a teddy bear charm.

This card fits challenges at:
Paper Sundaes: Circles
One Stop Craft: Card for a Child
2 Sisters: Gettin' Girly
Craft Your Days Away: Anything Goes
Catch The Bug: Anything Goes
Phindy’s Place: Distressing

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you have a great Monday!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Denise, this is so so gorgeous girl!! I adore that image and your soft colors! :) That charm is the perfect touch!!HUGS

Anneke said...

Ooh what a cute girl card!
Love the little charm :)
Hugs Anneke

Rebecca/Sydney's Sentiments said...

This is so stinkin' cute!!! You did a beautiful job. Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters.

Cec said...

This is so sweet and soft looking. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place and I hope you will come back again.
Hugs!
Cec

Tammy said...

Beautiful card! I love the soft colors and the charm! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug this week! Hope to see you again!
Tammy x

Lynda Nielsen said...

Awwww, Denise, this is such a darling card. I love the soft pinks, and this sweet little Eden... Precious.... Thanks so much for joining us at Phindy's Place for this weeks distressing challenge.
Hugs,
Lynda

Deb said...

this is so adorable Denise, such a sweet image and pretty pastel shades, love it! Hugs Debx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable cute card Denise.
luv
Debby

Shelley said...

Wow this is amazing, love the colouring and layout of the card. Thanks for joining in this weeks OSCC. Hugs Shelley xx

Rae Anne said...

What a darling card for a little girl! The image is precious, but I just love the little charm hanging off of the safety pin - What a sweet touch! Thanks so much for participating in a challenge with Catch the Bug and Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

Sarah said...

What a stunning card Denise, I love the image and beautiful soft colours. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Days Away for our first challenge of 2011, good luck xxx

Liz said...

Wonderful Project
thanks for playing with Anything goes at CYDA

Liz x

Tracy Valure said...

Great work on the hair! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Sundaes! Hope to see you back.
Tracy V.

Shana said...

Denise this is so beautiful! Gorgeous image and wonderful layout! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again this week for our big Birthday Celebration!