Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Another PIF Blog Candy

I received another PIF blog candy today so you know what that means....the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive PIF candy from me!

For those that don't know, PIF blog candy is "Pass it Forward" blog candy. Each person that receives a PIF, needs to then pass the kindness forward by sending PIF candy to others.

This PIF came from my upline's upline Stacy. Thanks Stacy, I love everything. Can't wait to use my new treats! :)

4 comments:

Samantha Esqueda said...

yeah- I get to win something- I love it the pay it forward thought- sounds fun- gotta run!

Stampin Cats said...

Wow. I can't believe this isn't gone yet. I would love to PIF. I have enough stash to share.

mudmaven said...

I'm new to "pif"ing, but I think it's fun! I'd love to play!

Andrea, said...

More fab goodies, you're going to have great fun colouring in all the images