Thursday, March 27, 2008

You Make MY Day...

Isn't this the cutest! I just received this award from my good friend Jo. It really put a smile on my face. How could it not with that sweet little bunny! Thanks for this Jo, right back at you. :)

I'd like to pass this on to some other blogging friends. First, too all the wonderful people who take the time to visit my blog and leave me comments, YOU ALL make my day! To Maren, my SBS3 sister, who posts tons of beautifully creative artwork and inspires me to post daily. She's always got something new to share. And to Cindy, another SBS3 sister who post gorgeous cards and great stamping tips. I've enjoyed getting to know both of you through our blogging sisterhood.

3 comments:

Samantha Esqueda said...

You SO deserve this award- you have made my day many of times- and I have just got to know you (virtually)!!! Have a great day!

Maren said...

You are TOO sweet! The feeling sure is mutual! You are such a talent!! I have to figure out how to put this image on my blog and then I will pass the love on! THANKS AGAIN!!

Jo said...

You're most welcome Denise because not only do I love visiting your blog and seeing your wonderful work, but I enjoy receiving your e-mails and hearing about life with you:)

PS Your butterfly card really is gorgeous. I know I've left a comment for it already but as I'm typing this, I just can't take my eyes off it....it's stunning!!