Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Many Tags!

Happy Wednesday!

I have been tagged a few times this week, so I thought I would try to get to all of them in one post. Sorry about the length. Here goes...

The first tag I received was from Tina, on LUVCRAFTN. Her blog is relatively new, but she's already got great stuff posted. Her tag was for the questions that I already answered in the February 28th post about where were you ten years ago, etc. So scroll down for those.

The next tag was by Danyelle, of Hangnailz n' Papercutz. Danyelle is a very talented stamper and her posts are always good for a laugh, she should do stand up! Her tag was to share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, and then tag 7 random blogs.

Here are my 7 facts...
1. I'm married and have been for 8 years, today! My husband and I met in college and have been together ever since. That's going on 13 years! Love him!
2. I have 2 children. A four year old son and a 2 year old daughter. They are the highlight of our lives. Even the rough days are a gift.
3. I'm a total animal lover! We have 2 dogs, 2 cats, and a fish. We might have more if I had my way.
4. I've been a Stampin' Up! demo for 1 year now and I'm still lovin' it!
5. I really enjoy blogging. It was one of those things that I just started up for fun and for customers, but it's taken on a life of it's own. I really enjoy the blogs I visit, I've met super nice people, and I get to share my passion for stamping with other passionate crafters.
6. I hate hate hate winter! We live in New England were it snows a lot and is cold for many months out of the year. Even with these super long months, I don't think I would want to live anywhere else.
7. I love interior design. Maybe someday I might even explore that as a new career.

Ok, I've tagged a lot of blogs recently so I'm not going to tag anyone else specifically. If you would like to tell 7 things about yourself, consider this your TAG!

Lastly, I was tagged by my SBS sister Lynn, on Craft and Waffle. I love Lynn's blog. She's the sweetest and she's super creative. She uses a lot of Magnolia stamps in her work. I'd never seen these stamps until I started blogging with my sisters. Really cute images. Lynn tagged me as one of her 10 favorite blogs. What an honor, thanks so much Lynn!

I can't possibly tag only 10 blogs, so I guess I'm breaking the rules. I LOVE all the ones I visit regularly. You are all so inspiring and creative. I love this world of blogging and stamping! Thanks for the the fun and motivation! :)

1 comment:

Jo said...

Happy Anniversary Denise....have you got his present yet?!!!