Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Whimsical Challenge - Edible Fun


Happy Wednesday! With Easter right around the corner, I've been working on different ideas for making yummy Easter treats look even yummier! These are some things I came up with this morning. First, is a small version of a pocket card with a mini chocolate bar as the insert. Then I used Designer Series Paper to cover an Easter Kit-Kat and lastly, I added some chocolate eggs to a cello bag with a little holiday tag.

My challenge this week is edible art! I'd love to see what other creative ideas you all have for dressing up yummy tasting goodies. Please post a comment with a link to your "Edible Fun." Happy Stamping! :)

11 comments:

Stempelchaotin said...

Oh wonderful goodies for easter. Great boxes. Lovely work again.

elisa said...

Oh I love these little treats.What great ideas.Elisa.x

Catherine said...

love your treats =)

ink'n'rubba said...

what delicious treats you have created!

kathy said...

Great way to present those yummy candies

Jo said...

These are fantastic Denise and such a great idea!!

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous little gifts, the stamps are so cute

scrapnnMO said...

OMG these are just totally dynamite looking! You are so creative girl! Keep the inspiration coming!

beate said...

Great treats! I love the colors you chose. They are just darling!
Hugs and smiles

britta said...

very cute-I will use this challenge to make some yummies!

Heather said...

Yummy!! Easter already?? Where is the time going...