Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Pixie DT - Sketch and Double Play

Happy Wednesday All!

Hope you've been having a nice week. Sorry I didn't have a card to share yesterday. This summer has just been a crazy crazy time! And it is going by SO fast. Are you finding that too?

Today is a new challenge over at The Pixie Cottage and this week we have a sketch by our guest JayJay and the added theme of double play. For the double play we would like to see 2 images on your project. As always you can use both the theme and sketch or one or the other. It's up to you! And this will be a two week challenge too, so plenty of time to join in the fun.

I've chosen to go with just the sketch as I wanted to use one of the South End Girls and I couldn't find another image to use with her.

I've used Copics to color the image and then used multiple pink colored Copics to create a dotty background around the image. I also added some Stickles, but they aren't showing up in the photo. The papers are BG Ambrosia with just black and white card stock. I've embellished with flowers, ribbons, and sticky gems.

Thanks so much for dropping by today! Hope you have a great day and get some time for yourself.

Happy Stamping,

8 comments:

Crystal said...

Denise I LOVE this color combo...she is just soooo sweet!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card,i love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Oooooh! I love this girly card Denise. The colour combo is GORGEOUS! The dotty background on the image looks great too.
Hugs,
Sharon xx

Zuila said...

What a gorgeous card.
Thanks for your visit and comment on my blog :)

hugs

Adrina said...

Your card look very lovely Denise!!
Adrina XX

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Love the creative use of Copics!
Hugs
Tanya

Anonymous said...

I love your color choice for her hair and dress. pretty!
~Pam

Sandra H. said...

I love this image!!! Very, very nice work Denise!!