Friday, July 16, 2010

Stamp Something Digital

Me again!

I didn't think I would get to my Stamp Something card this week. I had some server issues with the Whimsy Stamps shop yesterday that needed quite a bit of attention, but I managed to get in some time last night and whipped up my card. The server seems to be back to normal at the moment, however we are having a couple glitches with the Contact Us form. The email will say sent, but then I don't get it. So if you need me or have a Whimsy question, feel free to contact me anytime at whimsystamps@gmail.com.

OK, so at Stamp Something this week we have another monthly digital challenge. The theme is quite simply to stamp something digital. You can use a digital image, digital papers, digital layouts for a scrapbook page, etc. We have wonderful sponsors this week with lots of fun prizes so there will be multiple winners drawn from this challenge.

I've used this sweet image called Jumprope from one of our sponsor's Phindy's Place. I've colored her with Copics and added some Stickle glitter accents. The papers are BG Koishi with purple and yellow card stock. I've embellished with ribbons, flowers, and a flower brads.

Thanks again for stopping by! Hope to see you on Monday for the new release at Whimsy Stamps! Some of our DT members will be sharing sneak peeks today and this weekend too. Be on the look out!

Happy Stamping,

10 comments:

Erin... said...

So fun Denise!!! Great colors and flowers!!!! Hope the store is up and running perfectly for you today!

Shazza said...

lovely card Denise, I am loving those BG papers too
x

Crystal said...

OOOOO Denise this is GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE LOVE these colors....!!!

Riet said...

Beautiful card,i love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Annika said...

Oh, I love the soft lavender and yellow and that is one of my fave images of Phindy's!!! Gorgeous card!
Hugs
Annika

karine said...

love your cards !!

Karine

karine said...

love your cards !!

Karine

Patricia Garcia said...

Hello Denise, love the colors together, Lavender and Yellow Perfect!! Love visiting your blog!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how sweet Denise!! I love your layout, coloring, sparkle and the sweet image!!

Have a great weekend!

hugs,
Chris

Unknown said...

Denise, Love your colour blends great match, wonderful card. Hugs Jo xxxx