Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Wishes for Bella Blog Hop - Week 3

Welcome to week 3 of the Wishes for Bella Blog Hop! 



Before we get to this week's hop, I would like to say thank you to all who participated in the hop last week! And a huge thanks to those who have created a card for Bella! We appreciate your kindness and support!

Now for the winners of last week's hop...
My Whimsy Stamps gift certificate candy win is....Linda B
Erin's blog candy winner is...Aunty Lisa
  Fiona's blog candy winner is....Lorraine A
Marcea's blog candy winner is....Lisa
Christy's blog candy winner is....Mary Demmons

Congrats to everyone! Please contact the blog candy owner and claim your prize! And then hop back over here and join us again this week. There are lots of beautiful cards to see for Bella and more prizes to be won.


The Wishes for Bella - week 3 hop starts right here on my blog today and will run until Noon EST on Monday, July 12th. Be sure to leave comments along the way and enter linky features for your chance at the prizes. And in case you missed our hop last week and want to know more about Bella, here is a link to her website, Bella Tucker. org.

I have a card using a super sweet Greeting Farm image which my dear friend Janna gave me for my birthday, she spoiled me this year! I love this image and I hope Bella will too.

I've gone with a blue and brown color combo and some BG Max and Whiskers papers. The layout is from the challenge at Sketch Saturday. I've embellished with ribbons, flowers, and sticky gems. I also added some crystal effects to the apples to make them shine.

The next stop on this week's blog hop is...  Elaine.  Please be sure to hop over to to see what she's created for Bella. Then after you finish hopping, if you decide to make a card for Bella, be sure to hop over to Erin's blog where the grand prize entry linky is posted. Remember you can enter up to 4 times if you make Bella a card for every week of the hop!

Please mail your card(s) to:
The Bella Tucker Fund
P.O. Box 199
Londonderry, NH 03053 
USA


Thanks for stopping by this week! Hope you will join us next week for our final blog hop for Bella! Have a great day.

Happy Stamping,

23 comments:

Karen McAlpine said...

Cute image. I like the layout too. What a nice friend to give stamps for your birthday!

Lorraine A said...

Very cute card Denise :-) the image is gorgous and the colours you used are lovely :-) Am sure Bella will love this :-)

thanks for inviting me along :-)

Luv
Lols x x

oohh ,, I saw I won a prize too :-) xx

Fiona said...

hey Denis...this is lovely..Bella is going to love all these cards!!

Fi
x

Mary said...

Beautiful card. Here is mine.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Really sweet image and fab colour scheme too. Marianne x

Lisa (mldesignworks) said...

She is so sweet, Denise! You've made a beautiful card with this cute image! Lisa :-)

Riet said...

So beautiful card Denise Lynn,i love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Minnamanna said...

Lovely card!
Love your colors and coloring.

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Denise-
Adorable card!!! I didn't particiapate last week...because I was a bit under the weather, but I will make it a proirity for this week.

Thank you for all your hard work.

Calypso

Deloris said...

What a cute card! Love that image and the colors you used.

Crystal said...

Denise this is sooooo sweet, LOVE the colors you used..This image is absolutely darling!!! LOVE this girl!

Patricia Garcia said...

Hello Denise, Adorable card and beautiful image! I am sure Bella will Smile!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Mary said...

My 6 year old daughter, Rebecca, made a card for Bella. Here is her card .

Stacy Walker said...

Very Cute Card. I love the colors.

Tracey said...

Adorable image and pretty card Denise!! xx

Deb said...

oh she is adorable, such a cutie and love those colours! Hope you had a fab weekend, hugs Debx

ribenaruby said...

Hi Denise, I was so determined to take part in the last couple of weeks but time flew past before I knew it, and this week I'd like to send this card here Thanks for doing this for a fab cause and raising awareness of Bella's plight!

Lisa said...

Hi Denise, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image and fab papers.

Lisa x

Stephenie said...

Such a cute card! Love the image!!
Thanks for the blog hop.

Erin... said...

So cute Denise!!!! Love the colors and what a sweet image! Thanks again for all your help with the hops!! COuldn't have done them without you.

Anonymous said...

Great card Denise. I love the way everyone is pulling together for Bella & her family. My card went out to her today. You can check it out on my blog http://cheribella.wordpress.com
Thanks for all you are doing:)
Cheri

Anonymous said...

This is a gorgeous card, love the colours and the papers especially the floral one. You have captured the face beautifully with your colouring. I have just found out about the Bella blog hop and will make a card asap.

Designs By MeMe said...

very cute card.