Monday, July 12, 2010

Summery Tilda

Happy Monday!

Hope you had a nice weekend. It was hot and humid here and rained on Saturday, but we still had fun. I can't believe Monday is here already though. Weekends are always too fast!

I have a card to share that I created yesterday, just for the fun of making a card. I've used a new Tilda that I recently bought but had yet to ink up. Isn't she sweet?!

I love these BG Koishi papers with this pretty aqua blue color. Perfect for a summery card or project. And the black accents make the colors pop too. I've colored Tilda to match using my Copics. Then added some Stickle accents all around her. The papers have been stitched on the sewing machine and then I've embellished with ribbon, flowers, and chandelier drops.

This card fits the challenge at:
Friday Sketchers: Sketch (I've flipped it)
Paper Sundaes: Lots of Layers
Polka Doodles: Summer Theme

Thanks for dropping by today. I hope you have a great Monday. I'll see you back here tomorrow for the final week of the Wishes for Bella Blog Hops.

Happy Stamping,

11 comments:

Tracey said...

She is adorable Denise! And this card is just gorgeous! I love the colours and that ruffled ribbon!! xx

Crystal said...

AWWW Denise I LOVE this paper!!! Tilda looks ADORABLE and the stitching is fabulous!!! Another beauty girl!!

Riet said...

Wowwww Denise-Lynn,So beautiful card,i love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Dorcas said...

I would never think to put turquoise and black together but it looks really, really nice!!

Deb said...

such a beautiful card Denise, so love the papers you used, such pretty colours, she is such a cute Tilda too! hugs Debx

Alica said...

wonderful! Great colors, papers and your attention to detail is amazing!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable Denise.
luv
Debby

Christine said...

Gorgeous card! Your Tilda is so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Tracy said...

Fab Entry, thanks for joining Polkadoodles challenge, Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Claire Phillips said...

Great project - thanks for playing along in the summer challenge at Polkadoodles! Cheers Claire x

Jenny said...

Beautifully coloured! Love the colour combo & your little embellished details & stiches. Thanks for sharing your project with us at Polka Doodles.