Monday, December 3, 2007

Another Gift Idea

Good Monday Morning,

Hope everyone had a great weekend. We tried to get some shopping done. Not finished yet of course! It's snowing here now, about 5 or 6 inches so far! I guess I won't be venturing out today. Maybe we'll have a white Christmas this year.

I have another gift idea to share with all of you. We have a family friend that recently had a baby and I wanted to send a little something to them. I had one of Stampin' Up!'s 9x9 clipboards in my stash along with new Designer Paper that I just got last week. So I pulled out everything I needed and got to work.

This is my finished project! I think it came out cute. I was stuck for a while wondering if it needed anything else, but in the end I decided to leave it as is. Every time I added something, I just wasn't sure. When in doubt, stop!


All our friend needs to do now is add a picture and the display is done!

For supplies you will need:
Clipboard, paper, craft glue, and embellishments. Here I used the circle punches, ribbons, hodgepodge hardware, cropadile, and chipboard.

Have fun creating your own custom picture display!

4 comments:

Teresa said...

HI Denise, Love your cards and I love your closet I am trying to get organized myself it's ever changing. Nice to meet you and see more of what you are making

Vicki (SCS basement stamper) said...

This is awesome!! Love the clipboard!! :) Too cute!! TFS!

Heather said...

What a great idea for a picture! what a clever gift.

Lynn said...

This is so cute! I bet your friend will love it!