Monday, December 3, 2007

Another Gift Idea

Good Monday Morning,

Hope everyone had a great weekend. We tried to get some shopping done. Not finished yet of course! It's snowing here now, about 5 or 6 inches so far! I guess I won't be venturing out today. Maybe we'll have a white Christmas this year.

I have another gift idea to share with all of you. We have a family friend that recently had a baby and I wanted to send a little something to them. I had one of Stampin' Up!'s 9x9 clipboards in my stash along with new Designer Paper that I just got last week. So I pulled out everything I needed and got to work.

This is my finished project! I think it came out cute. I was stuck for a while wondering if it needed anything else, but in the end I decided to leave it as is. Every time I added something, I just wasn't sure. When in doubt, stop!


All our friend needs to do now is add a picture and the display is done!

For supplies you will need:
Clipboard, paper, craft glue, and embellishments. Here I used the circle punches, ribbons, hodgepodge hardware, cropadile, and chipboard.

Have fun creating your own custom picture display!

4 comments:

Teresa said...

HI Denise, Love your cards and I love your closet I am trying to get organized myself it's ever changing. Nice to meet you and see more of what you are making

Anonymous said...

This is awesome!! Love the clipboard!! :) Too cute!! TFS!

Heather said...

What a great idea for a picture! what a clever gift.

Lynn said...

This is so cute! I bet your friend will love it!