Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I've been tagged...

I've been tagged by Katie, so here goes...7 interesting things about me, hummmm....

1. I live in very chilly (right now, anyway) New Hampshire! I love it here, except during this time of the year. I really hate the cold, but still couldn't imagine living anywhere else! I lived in NH all my life.
2. I have two kids, Connor and Emma. They keep me on my toes all day everyday! I'm a stay at home mom and in my free time, I'm a Stampin' Up! demo, thanks to my upline and good friend Erin who got me hooked on stampin'.
3. We have 2 Golden Retrievers, Indy and Tana, and 2 cats, Tigger and Nike. Tigger is a Maine Coon and recently had to be shaved down because he had mats that we couldn't brush. Needless to say, he's not looking all that pretty right now!
4. I'm almost finished all my holiday shopping and for me, that's huge! We are the ones who are usually at the stores a few days before Christmas to find those last minute gifts. It feels great to be almost done! I think I only have a Yankee Swap gift left...what to get?
5. I used to be an elementary school title one teacher before I left to have kids. I do miss working with the kids, but I wouldn't trade my "new" job for anything. I'm very lucky to stay home with my kids everyday! Some days I do need to remind myself of that fact though! :)
6. I like to "stalk" SCS and now my new blogging sisters for new ideas and inspiration. I may even try to get some stamping in today. We shall see...
7. I'm waiting for my new Stampin' Up! pre order to arrive. It should be here today!! Yeah!!! Can't wait to see all my new goodies! Yes, I'm an addict! :)

Now, it's my turn to tag...
Erin
Sandy
Lynn W
Elaine
Jana
And YOU too, if you want. Let me know your blog address and I'll visit you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog Denise. I love visiting yours too! We have only just got Stampin Up in the UK so I haven't seen much of their stuff. Lol x

Katie Skiff said...

Thanks for playing Denise!!

For those swaps, I always buy somehting I would like...tee hee he!!

Maren said...

I hope you got that box today!