Monday, June 16, 2008

Exciting News!!

Happy Monday!!

So, I have some exciting news to share! I've been accepted as a card designer for Layers of Color. I can't tell you how excited I am! This has been a huge dream of mine and I can't wait to get started and share my work with you!

Just a little info...Layers of Color is a new online stamp boutique where stampers can find unique stamp products and fresh creative ideas using these products. All the stamps available at Layers of Color are hand drawn by the artist, Laura Kirste Campbell. Hop on over and check out the line of products Layers of Color has available now and stay tuned for more to come!

Some of you might already be familiar with Layers of Color, STAMP SOMETHING recently hosted a challenge featuring one of the new stamp sets, Under the Sea. I've also shared a couple cards I made using these same stamps!

I'd like to take a moment to thank Laura again for this opportunity. I'm really looking forward to working for Layers of Color and being a part of the design team. You can check out the other design team members by clicking the links below!

Laura Kirste Campbell
Jessica Matthews
Karen Owen
Heather Wombacher

Have a great Monday! I'm nearing the end of the wedding invitations, I'll post them soon! Happy Stamping!! :) Oh, and I promise to have some blog candy up for grabs this week, I'm still waiting for a box of goodies to arrive from Stampin' Up!.

15 comments:

Lauren said...

Congrats Denise!

Alex said...

Whoohoo Denise - congrats to you, girl, that is awesome, they are so lucky to have you!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Erin... said...

Way to go Denise!!!!

Andrea, said...

Congratulations Denise and very well deserved, you cards are always wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Denise!! congrats to you and I know you certainly deserve it!! :)

Cassie said...

that's so exciting denise! i'm just thrilled for you!

PocketsOfInspiration said...

Congrats Denise. You deserve it.

Jo said...

Whoo Hoo Denise!!...you go girl!! Congratulations and it's so well deserved!!

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

We are so thrilled to have you as part of this special team, Denise! So many exciting creative adventures ahead! I welcome you with big hugs!
Laura

Jessica said...

You are an amazing artist! We are the lucky ones! I am excited to see the wedding invite your doing, I'll be back :)

Karen Owen said...

Denise, I am really looking forward to working with you on the design team. Your art is beautiful.

Mrs. W said...

Hi teammate!
I look forward to working with you- this will be a great adventure! Congrats! Heather

Annie said...

congratulations Denise! I look forward to seeing your creations for Layers of Colour.

Lynn said...

Congrats Denise! That is awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news, Denise! They are so lucky to have you and I am so excited for you! Can't wait to see the fabulous creations you'll come up with. Btw, the wedding invites are gorgeous!