Monday, June 9, 2008

Simply Wild!

Happy Monday!

I wanted to say hello and share a quick card. I'm up to my eyeballs in wedding invites this week, so not sure how much other stamping and blogging I'll get to do. Hope you're all off to a good start this week.It's like 95 degrees here! Way hot!

This card was made using the Layers of Color Under the Sea stamp set. I used my Cuttlebug bubbles embossing folder on the Brocade Blue piece. Mounted that on Night of Navy. Then punched a Certainly Celery square of cardstock and layered that on the bubbles piece. I used sticky tape and microbeads to create the frame around the Celery piece. The puffer fish is stamped in Navy, colored with Brocade, and glittered with Iridescent Ice EP. Ain't he cute! I'm having lots of fun with this new stamp set!

Thanks for looking! Have a great week! Hope to be back soon, but we shall see! Happy stamping!! :)

11 comments:

PocketsOfInspiration said...

Holy Smackarel! This is super cute. I LOVE that embossed background.

Diane said...

How cute Denise!! Love the fishies,
the orange one is super cute too!!
Hope you have fun finishing your invitations!!

Alex said...

Awww....totally adorable Denise - I just love this!! Cute, cute, cute! Good luck with all those invites, I know EXACTLY how you feel right now - LOL! Thankfully, mine have all been delivered!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lauren said...

This is super cute! The blues are awesome together.

Emily said...

Denise, this is so cute! That fish is adorable.I love the embossed background and all the bling!

Shannon McGann said...

This is so cute! I love the "bubbles" - very fish-y! And the colours are perfect! :)

Heather Huggins said...

Totally Cute!! I love these embossing folders

Stacey said...

Cute card, the embossing looks fab. Thanks for visiting my blog. You've got such beautiful cards here, that I am sure to be back soon! ~x~

Andrea, said...

Wow this is fab, the embossing is perfect for this image and I love the glittery fish

Samantha said...

I love this card- It is so much FUN!!!!! Great use of the bubbles!

Jo said...

What a fabulous card! Love the puffer fish and the way you've used the Cuttlebug folder to create the bubbles....great work Denise!