Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Simply Sweet Chipboard

Happy Wednesday!

It's a rainy day here, perfect for stamping! I have a quick and easy card to share with you this morning for Simply Sweet Wednesdays! I hope to have more time to stamp today, so I might have more to share later.

This card is a simple half sheet of cardstock. I layered on a dry embossed accent piece of cardstock, but the main focus is the chipboard flower. I love chipboard, but don't often use it. The embellishments are taffeta ribbon and a rhinestone brad. The sentiment is from Wonderful Words.

Thanks for looking, have a great day! Happy stamping!! :)

8 comments:

Lauren said...

This is such a fabulous card. Love that big chipboard flower - it's perfect with your colors.

blah said...

Very nice! I just *have* to stop hoarding my chipboard :-)

Alex said...

Love it Denise - very simple but very pretty! Great use of naked chipboard (are you allowed to say naked on blogger???....lol!)

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Erin... said...

simply wonderful!!! I love the chipboard "as is" :) great idea!!

Heather Huggins said...

Wow. I need some chipboard.

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card, I love the simplicity of it

Cassie said...

too cute - that chipboard flower looks great "naked"

Jo said...

Love the simplicity of this card Denise, makes it stand out more and the flower is fab!!