Thursday, June 19, 2008

First Featured Stamper!

Happy Thursday!

Well, the week is quickly moving along and I'm still plugging away at those wedding invites. I hope to have them all done by the weekend. Phew! That will be a relief! Sorry I haven't had anything new to post lately, I promise I will soon.

Today I want to share a new addition on my blog, it's my Featured Stamper Showcase. I want to be able to share some of the work my friends, customers, and family do with their stamps. Many of them do not have their own blogs and so this is a great way for others to see what they can do!

My first featured stamper is my dearest friend Janna, we've been friends for more than half our lives. Now we share a love for card making and stamping too. I'm excited to showcase one of her cards and say that she finally started her own blog too!
Janna has a great artistic eye for creating wonderful cards! I love her background on this card with the subtle detail embellishments. Everything just ties together perfectly, the stitching, the colors. I love it! Hop on over to her blog and check out more of her work! Thanks for being my first "featured stamper, Janna!"

Happy Stamping!! I'll be back tomorrow with a new challenge project from STAMP SOMETHING! :)

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Very cute and so appropriate - she did a great job! Good deal with the Featured Stamper. I'll have to visit her new blog.

Jo said...

Fab card and what a great thing to do Denise...you really are such a sweet person :)

Will e-mail you very soon!

CraftyC said...

This is a fab Fathers Day card, love it!!
Clairexx

Anonymous said...

How adorable Denise!! Love this card! ;)