Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sketch Saturday with Whiff of Joy

Hi All, happy Wednesday!

I can't believe that another week is already half over! Things are moving quickly, maybe because I have lots to do. We're suppose to get more snow tonight too, but I'm praying that the weathermen are wrong this time! Hope you're day is off to a great start!

The card I have to share today is one I made using the sketch from this past Saturday's Sketch Saturday challenge and I also used the recipe challenge from last week's Whiff of Joy challenge. Both of these challenges were fun, but I was a bit late in entering the Whiff challenge. Oh well, still like the card! :)

I need to thank Erin, for kindly sharing this beautiful new SU! Parisian Breeze DSP with me. I just love it Erin! The paper is not only really pretty with lots of patterns and designs, but it's also textured!

I used this Willow with Umbrella stamp from Whiff of Joy and colored her with Copics. The flowers are Primas with new SU! brads for the centers. I also added some paper swirls which I made with my new SU! Sissix Swirls die. The final embellishments were the chocolate chip ribbon and button, as well as some rain drops, which are just clear plastic bubble stickers.

Got to love when Mr. Brown shows up with lots of new goodies! Always an inspiration to get stamping!

Hope you all have a fabulous day! Happy Stamping!! :)

17 comments:

Deb said...

your card is stunning Denise, this image is so sweet and she looks amazing in those colours, I love that DP too, very pretty flowers and swirls, love it all!
Have a great day, Debx

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! This is so beautiful Denise!! I love your design and Erin did provide you with some really fab paper!! :) SO CUTE!! :) TFS!

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful colours and such a sweet image. Lol Lynn ♥

Stampin Mindy said...

WOW. This is stunning. Such a beautiful card, I'm such a fan of your site and work!

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Denise. Love the Willow image and the colouring is fabulous. Love the papers also. Michele x

Erin... said...

Denise this is gorgeous!!! Can not wait to try out those papers!! beautiful coloring and I love the rain drops!! Fun primas too!! And you're welcome for the paper, you put it to good use!

Bev said...

This is gorgeous Denise - love the delish papers and thet raindrops - how cool! beautiful embelllies and stunning colours

hugs Be vx

Unknown said...

What a BEAUTIFUL card! Everything about it is gorgeous! I have to get me some of that DSP:)

Helena said...

WOW, stunning, I love the raindrops!
xxxx

Debbie said...

Ooh this is stunning Denise, your colouring is gorgous and I love the beautiful swirly flower detail. Debbie x

cats whiskers said...

Oh Denise this is stunning such beautiful colours and colouring hun, and those flowers, swirls and papers are just perfect
Hugs Jacqui x

Lynn said...

This is just adorable Denise! What a sweet image! Love the way you did the raindrops. I LOVE that new Parisian Breeze paper! Cannot wait to get my hands on it...today!;-)

Marilyn said...

This is the prettiest card ever! I love how you used the swirl from the Big Shot and the flowers - it adds the perfect touch - and the image is perfect - love the raindrops too! I agree about the Parisan paper too - it is my new favorite!

Lauren said...

She's so cute! Fabulous card.

Marcea said...

gorgeous details - I adore your card Denise!!! Fab swirls and flowers :o)
-x-

Sandra said...

Your card is perfect. I love it. The DP are so pretty.
Gonna have to start calling my postie 'Mr. Brown'....just adore that programme.
Hugs
Sandra xx

debinicol said...

love the lo, paper and that little girl is a doll! the umbrella is a swell idea...thanks for sharing