Monday, February 9, 2009

Winter Friends?

Hello!

Here we are again, at the start of another week. Hope you all had a nice weekend. It was actually somewhat warm here, not a heat wave by any means but warm enough that some of the snow and ice melted. It gives me hope that maybe Spring will come sooner rather than later.

This card I'm sharing today is one I made using the new Whimsy Bunny and Snowman stamp. I love this stamp because the image is funny and also because you could stamp the bunny or the snowman alone to use them separately.

The image was colored using Copics and then I created the snow with chunky glitter and dazzling diamond glitter. The papers are SU! cardstock and BasicGrey Bittersweet printed paper. I embellished with grosgrain ribbons, a felt snowflake and flower with a rhinestone brad, and then some dew drops.

Thanks for dropping by, hope your Monday runs smoothly. I'm off to work on 150 Save the Date cards! Yikes! Be sure to check out the image swap I'm hosting, we've got a new group started!

Happy Stamping!! :)

16 comments:

Alex said...

Oh, this is too too cute Denise - I just love their facial expressions, totally makes me laugh!! Great colors too....I see I have to add to my collection! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! This is just the CUTEST thang!! :) Really love that snow and the flower is so pretty!! TFS!!

Unknown said...

What a fantastic card Denise - such fun and so bright! Lol Lynn x

Emily said...

This is beautiful Denise! That stamp is adorable! I love the expression on the bunnys face! Great layout!

Erin... said...

Love the card Denise!! Such a fun bright color for such a funny stamp!!! Love your snow too!!! Can't wait to ink mine up!!!

Lisa H. said...

Yeah! I am so glad i am the proud owner of this card! it is so cute! Thanks again, Denise for thinking of me!

Deb said...

I love this card Denise, the image is so funny, I just love the look on the bunnys face, looks just like my dog when she has been naughty!
Have a great evening, Debx

Mary said...

Your card is so cute. Putting the snowman and the bunny together was a neat idea.

Just keep thinking spring. That is what I do on days like today. It is freezing here.

Mary

Jeanette said...

Super card Denise! Love the DP and of course that image. I am so wanting to ink this one up but I HAVE to get caught up on the laundry before I indulge! Hugs Jeanette

Denise said...

Super cute! Love that bunny.

Dawn♥ said...

Beautiful card! Love the papers and that stamped image is soo cute! ♥

Hugs, Dawn

Bev said...

Fab, fab, fab! Really love this card Denise - the images are amazing! Yummy colours too

hugs Bev x

Marcea said...

Love this fab card - such cute images!!! Love your snowflake .... just gorgeous!
-x-

Lynn said...

What a fun image! Poor snowman!Great embellishments too!

cats whiskers said...

Oh Hun this is just fabulus what a great fun image, another must have I think. the papers are a perfect match, still smiling at this gteat card
Hugs Jacqui x

melody said...

love those stamps chickie! especially that rabbit! how cute! awesome card ~ and nice touch with the snow