Monday, May 19, 2008

Another Award!


Another award to share with you! I received this from my good friend and fellow STAMP SOMETHING design team member Jo! It's a beautiful award and I'm honored to receive it. It's always an honor to receive blog awards, especially when they are for inspiring others. It's nice to know that my work does inspire. I love stamping and being able to share my creativity with all of you.

I'd like to give this award to Beate. I'm sure she receives awards all the time, but I just have to pass this on to her. Her blog is one of my favorites! I love her creations and her tutorials. I always get lots on inspiration and motivation from her work. Thanks for sharing all your awesome talent with us, Beate!

8 comments:

Teresa said...

Congrats you deserve it!

Lauren said...

Congratulations Denise. You are a fabulous blogger!

Anonymous said...

You deserve this one for sure as well!! :)

Alex said...

Whoohoo Denise - congrats, girl - you so deserve this! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Diane said...

You so deserve this! Many Congrats
Denise!!!!!

Erin... said...

Way to go Denise!! Your blog rocks!

Unknown said...

Well deserved Denise :) Lol Lynn x

Jo said...

You sooooo deserve this!!