Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Simply Sweet 3x3 Notes

Happy Wednesday Stampers!

It's simply sweet project time! I made these 3 little note cards in under 15 minutes. I was just saying to Erin last night that I have a bunch of these 3x3 note cards and nothing to do with them. Well, then I thought, how about using them for a simply sweet card idea!

These particular note cards were part of a Stampin' Up! promotion a while back, but you can order a pack of 3x3 Love Notes from the catalog. These cards are perfect for a quick project. They are already cut and pre-scored. Can't get much sweeter than that!

I used the stamp set Tart & Tangy along with the circle punches and scallop punch. I added some scrap pieces of ribbon as an embellishment. These cards are the perfect size for using scrap supplies. I also added some gel pen dots on one card and the other two have clear bubble stickers on the fruit. The sentiments are from Short and Sweet.

Thanks for taking a look, hope you have a few minutes to simply stamp something today! Happy Stamping!! :)

11 comments:

Lauren said...

These are so cute Denise. The ribbon is such a great touch!

Alex said...

This are totally cute Denise! I have a ton of these too and need to use them!

I have an award for you on my blog!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

LuvCraftn said...

These are adorable!! You always make such beautiful cards!

Erin... said...

Cute!! I saw them and thought hey we were just talking about these last night!!

Dawn♥ said...

Ahhhhh great minds think alike I just did 4 cards in this size. Your's are so pretty!

Anonymous said...

What darling cards!! Love the scallop circle and fruit!! :) TFS!

Jo said...

These are fantastic! Love the simplicity of them and those images are fab! Under 15 minutes.....that's my kind of cards!!

Cassie said...

boy - those turned out so cute! i'm still hoping to be able to play in your first challenge blog challenge. we'll see!

Denise said...

Those 3x3's are so cute. Like the colors.

Diane said...

I love 'em! I too like to make them,they're easy and quick and oh so cute !!!

Andrea, said...

These are so cute, love how you have used the ribbons