Thursday, May 22, 2008

Cute Card Giraffe

Happy Thursday!!

It's rubber-dultery day and Cute Card Thursday! For the challenge on Cute Card Thursday, you need to make a card based on a sketch by Katharina. And for rubber-dultery day, I chose to use my Gina K, Just So Hippy stamps.

The color combo is Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery with White. I used my scalloped oval Nestabilites and Coluzzle to make the centerpiece image. I embossed the white piece with the Swiss Dots CB folder. The printed paper is from a hostess pack from Stampin' Up!. The embellishments are grosgrain ribbon and rhinestone brads.

Thanks for looking! Hope you'll join me tomorrow for another challenge on STAMP SOMETHING! Happy Stamping!! :)

14 comments:

Diane said...

Oh Denise! It's just too adorable!
Lovely color combo!! I love that set,maybe one day I'll have to get it!!

Melissa said...

So sweet! I love that color combo because its so feminine!

Many Blessings,
Melissa

Anonymous said...

so cute, wonderful colours

Andrea, said...

Wonderful card Denise, the papers are so pretty and I love the giraffe, it has such a cute face.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

debby4000 said...

Such a lovely cute card, just love that giraffe and the pretty papers.

Andrea said...

really cute!

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous, Denise! I love the colors you chose and the techniques work so beautifully with the retired sets.

Jo said...

Oh Denise, now this really is cute! Love the colours you've used and the paper is so pretty!

Teresa said...

that's so aborable!

Katharina Frei said...

So adorable Denise!! Thanks for giving my sketch a go. Love what you came upt with!

Deb said...

Very pretty card, the colours are gorgeous and I love the little giraffe

Bev said...

Love your card, it's fantastic

Sue Shaw said...

This is just adorable!! Love the image and very pretty colours.
Sue. x

Annie said...

your card is so sweet, love the freshness of the white with the pink and green.