Thursday, May 15, 2008

Rubber-dultery Thursday Bella

Happy Thursday!

I can't believe another week is almost over! Time sure is flying by. Hope it's been a good one for you.

So, this is the card I made for Rubber-dultery Thursdays. I also had it in mind for the blog candy that's up for grabs on my SBS sister, Kathy's blog, Kathat Stamps. Go check it out, she's offering a pack of Prismacolor Pencils and all you have to do is make a card using some sort of coloring medium! Too easy!

I used a piece of textured Real Red cardstock for the card base. Then added a piece of bright dots paper from a scrap kit I had, not sure who makes it though. I stamped the image in black Staz-On ink and then colored my Pregobella with watercolor pencils and an aquapainter. For the final touches, I added paper piercing along the bottom edge, a ribbon to tie the card closed, and some felt flowers and brads.

Thanks for looking! Be sure to check in tomorrow when we post the challenge for this week on STAMP SOMETHING. Happy stamping!! :)

6 comments:

blah said...

Cute card! I love the bright and cheerful colors. I only wished I looked half as cute as Pregobella when I was pregnant :-)

Andrea, said...

This is brilliant, great colours and I love the bright papers

Alex said...

Ooooh, you bad girl you - cheatin' like that, LOL! This card is really really cute and I LOVE the polka dots!!! Great card (even if it's not SU!, teehee)

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Diane said...

So sweet Denise!! She looks like the perfect pregnant lady,the one that had no morning sickness...lol!
Lovely bright colors,love it!

Jo said...

Love this card Denise. For a start I love Bellas (even though I don't seem to use mine much!) and I love the colours and that gorgeous spotty paper!

Erin... said...

So cute Denise!! Perfect for a hip mom yo be!! great job coloring, good luck in the candy drawing!!