Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Simply Sweet Felt Flowers

Happy Wednesday!

It's simply sweet card day! This is a quick post to share a very quick card with you.

It's been a busy week with the holiday on Monday and my days are all messed up. This is a card I made in under 10 minutes while the kids were eating snack. I need fast this week!

The colors are Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, and Old Olive. I paper pierced the edges and added a few felt flowers as the focal point. Stamped a sentiment and DONE!

Hope you'll find the time to simply stamp today! Happy Stamping!! :)

7 comments:

nessy said...

wow how can you make that while the children eat?? it`s fantastic ~love it!!
vanessa xx

Erin... said...

perfect simple card! your paper piercing looks great!

Jo said...

Such a simple design but so effective...it's gorgeous Denise!

Anonymous said...

that looks so pretty!

Arlene,
Federal Way flowers

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, I love the bright zingy colours and your paper piercing looks great and so neat

Lauren said...

This is so bright and cheerful! I love the piercing and the felt flowers - perfect combination!

Marilyn Goodrich said...

LOVE IT! Fabulous colors and love the simple layout. I think I'll be CASE'ing this one soon! :)